Chapter one

'Rohit shall we go workout?' Virat asked Rohit who was snuggling on his warm bed.

'What do you think my answer would be?'

'You'll say no, I know that. But I want to do something with you.'

'Then for a change why don't you sleep too?' Rohit offered.

'I'm not sleepy. Ok, come let's watch something.' Virat pleaded.

'You are again gonna put one of those boring films, I don't wanna watch them.' Rohit said as a yawn slipped out of his mouth.

'No, this time I'll let you choose.'

'I'm hearing the same bullshit since ages! Just. Let. Me . Sleep' Rohit muttered before pulling up the blanket, covering his entire body and sleeping.

Virat sighed thinking of what to do to his bestie as he walked out of their room and headed to the team room.

'Let's play hide and seek.' yuzi suggested.

'Sorry, I didn't bring my daughters along.' Ash said.

'Let's all sit together and play pubg.' Harry said.

'We came here for a vacation and not to play video games. We are going out.' Virat declared.

'Yes, let's go for some adventure.' Jaddu was visibly excited.

'Is Rohit sleeping?' Rahul asked even though he knew what the answer would be.

'Of course he is. I'll wake him up. You all get ready, we are going out.' Virat informed and went back to his room to wake up Rohit. 

'Rohit, get up. Let's go out.'

'You all go. I'll sleep.' Rohit mumbled half asleep.

'Seriously Rohit! Get up now.' Virat tried dragging him out of the bed.

'Fine then, you stay here. I'll go with Rahul and Mahi bhai and have a good time with them. Bye Rohit.' Virat blackmailed him and he knew it would work wonders.

'I'm coming.' Rohit announced as he got out of the bed with a grumpy face.

'I know.' Virat said as he flaunted his "I did it" smile.

'What should I wear?' Rohit asked.

'Umm anything '

'Let's go for shopping one day, I am bored wearing the same clothes all the time.' Rohit said as he was going through his suitcase for clothes.

'Cheeku, Ro, Are you guys ready?' Mahi bhai's voice was heard from the other side of the door.

'Yes bhai, just a minute.' Rohit answered and quickly put on a T-shirt.

'So where shall we go?' Shrey asked as all the boys assembled at one place.

'Let's get onto the monorail first and let it decide our destination.' Virat said.

'I love train journeys!' Rishu exclaimed.

'It sounds good.' Rohit said.

'So that you can sleep?' Jaddu asked.

'Stop teasing Ro bhaiya.' Jassi came to his support.

'You are-' Harry was about to tease him as well but that's when Mahi Bhai decided to interfere.

'I'll make you all workout if you continue teasing each other now.' and the boys have gone silent.

'Until where should I buy the ticket?' Shardul asked.