Chapter three

Hoping to read your comments.

Happy reading<3

Sam_sparkes
Tanzi18
ictFiction
AsmitaSingh031
-authorsara
meghasrinivasan
shaddy_45
sassy_reads
unnavXvirushka
astamasiddika
Shreyyz
AryaKrishna758
Lisha2108

Thank you for commenting on the previous chapter 💖

.
.

Virat  glanced at Rohit, noticing the subtle anticipation in him  from the moment they boarded the rail.

'Won't you sleep?' Virat questioned Rohit who barely even blinked since they journey started.

'Uh? No, I'm not sleepy.' Rohit covered up.

'You seem to be preoccupied with something. Is this about that woman?' Virat asked, unable to keep it to himself anymore.

Rohit, caught off guard by Virat's comment, shifted uncomfortably in his seat. 'Yeah, I guess so.' he replied, attempting to look casual.

Virat arched an eyebrow, ' I've never seen you like this before. Also I hope you remember that you don't even know what kind of a person she is.' he reminded Rohit.

'Oh and also, we are only on vacation and will return back in ten-'

'Relax Virat, it's not like I'm looking for anything serious. I don't even know if I'll see her again. Maybe this discussion about her is unnecessary.' Rohit interrupted his overthinking best friend and stopped him from over straining his tiny brain.

'In that case, I'm relieved. But also, remember this for the next time. It's not very decent to keep staring at someone.' Virat said with a touch of sarcasm.

'I wasn't staring -' seeing Virat's arched eyebrows he realised that he was indeed staring and his cheeks flushed with embarrassment as he asked, 'Was it that obvious?'

'Very! If I didn't know you, I'd definitely assume you to be a creep. You weren't just staring but also smiling in yourself. Poor woman what all they'll have to go through in this world.' Virat exclaimed dramatically.

'You are only overreacting. You know my intentions right.'

'I do but she doesn't. Next time I'll record it for you.'

'There's no next time in her case Virat.'  As those words left his mouth Rohit felt something unexplainable happening inside him.

To be honest he's seen prettier woman than her and he had no clue why he was attracted to her.

He wondered if that was because of the fact that he's been single for so long ( for all his life excluding the four day relationship he had in his seventh grade.)

A hope of seeing her again on their return journey kept his mind awake. He knew it made no sense. The probability of seeing her again, on the same day in the same rail was almost zero, but not zero.

Unlike the morning journey where Virat had to keep an eye on Rohit, this time he enjoyed his journey peacefully.

Yuzi was busy shooting reels and forced Rishab to lip sync to some weird song in an unknown language.

'What does the lyrics even mean?' Rahul asked him.

'Who knows and who cares.' yuzi replied.

Shreyas, who was trying to charm the woman sitting in front of him was left embarrassed when she stifled a laugh looking at the ones sitting next to him making reels.

'You guys are so embarassing.' he was upset with them and immediately got up to change his seat.

Since Rahul was kind, shreyas thought of asking him to swap seats but was sure that Harry would do something embarassing too.

'Shrey, seat with me.' shardul offered after the old man who was sitting there has got down the rail.

'Will you watch this series with me?' he offered an earphone and Shreyas gladly agreed.

After sometime Rohit finally dozed off, his desire to sleep was probably the strongest.

In an hour they've all reached their hotel.

'We've wasted an entire day doing nothing.' Virat was disappointed.

'We did go to the scary room and I have a lot of fun seeing y'all. So I'm not complaining.' Jaddu said.

They've returned back to their hotel and were having their dinner.

'I think we should hire a tour guide.' Shreyas proposed.

'Yeah, makes sense.' Rishabh immediately added.

'I'm done with my dinner anyways. So I'll go to the reception and talk to them about this.' Mahi Bhai got up to leave.

Soon they've all dispersed to their rooms after calling it a day.

'Shall we head outside?' Rohit asked Virat.

Virat, instead of replying just kept staring at him as if he was seeing a ghost.

'What's wrong?' Rohit asked, as if it was very normal of him to offer to do something after dinner except sleeping.

'You wanted to go to the scary house, ofcourse you were very frightened but you made a move. And now you want to head out instead of sleeping?' Virat gasped.

'Stop your over action please. I just want to tick off a few things on my bucket list. Heading out at night isn't one of it but I also want to do something instead of laying lazily on my bed.'

Virat wondered why he had a sudden behavioural change but he wasn't complaining.

They took a peaceful walk in the night light of the  vegas City and returned back to their room with Rohit in half asleep state.

'It's only 10 and look you at you.' Virat chuckled at him.

After ensuring Rohit was comfortably sleeping, Virat researched a bit on places to visit with his team ( especially with Rohit.)

The team were high on energy the next morning and were waiting for their guide to arrive in the hotel's common room.

As they were lost in your usual drama, a woman, The woman from the rail has walked into the room.

'Hello, I'm Ritika sajdeh, your guide.' she introduced herself.

Rohit was fully convinced that he's gone crazy and was hallucinating her.

'Do you see her?' he whispered to Virat, who was a bit shocked too.

'Yes, I do.' Virat replied as he started thinking of all the possibilities of what was about to happen.

.
.

You guys are here to read good books while I aim to write good ones. So if you have any suggestions regarding my work or writing, I'd be glad to know them.

Stay safe and happy, see y'all soon❤️