chapter two

Let's get down here.' though Rohit wanted to get down at the same stop as that woman, he didn't want his team to doubt something, so he waited until the next stop to get down.

Honestly, he himself had no clue why he gawked at her all the time.

'Where shall we go?'

'What shall we do?'

'What are the best places here?'

Everyone came up with their own set of questions.

'Do I look like a tour guide to you all? Let's get into this mall.' Rohit said as he pointed at a mall which was in like 200 meters away from where they were standing.

'Let's have some coffee in starbucks.' Rishabh suggested.

'I make ten times better coffee.' Ash boasted.

'So? We want to have coffee now, let's go.' said Harry.

'Star bucks is just money waste.' stated Ash.

'We are earning crores Ash. Stop behaving like a miser.' jaddu whined.

'We are in a new country, in middle of hundreds of people. Don't fight now and embarrass us. Get it?' said Mahi bhai sternly.

'Umm well- I can drink coffee right?' Rishabh  asked cluelessly.

'Who ever wanna go just go. But please behave.' Mahi bhai said.

'Meanwhile shall we go and do some shopping?' Virat asked.

'For whom?' Rohit questioned.

'Weren't you telling a while ago that you need new clothes?' Virat reminded him.

'Right. Mahi bhai, can we go?' Rohit asked for permission.

'I know you two love spending time with each other but this is a team outing so wait until they are done with their coffee.' Mahi bhai informed.

'Slurpp' , 'ahh' , 'wow' Harry was enjoying his drink.

'If you liked it that much, have another cup of it, why give us live commentary?' asked Virat dryly.

But Harry was in no mood to fight back as he was enjoying his drink.

'Where shall we go now?' shrey asked.

'Let's go shopping. Rohit also wanted to buy some clothes.' Virat said.

'No, we'll first go to the scary house.' Rohit suggested.

'But Ro, aren't you afraid of ghosts?' yuzi asked.

'Yes but it's just a scary house with real people so why get scared? Also I've decided to do some crazy things on this trip.' Rohit answered.

'Crazy like what?' asked Virat.

'You'll know.'

'Gigi Hadid!' screamed yuzi excitedly as he ran in some direction leaving the boys confused as they saw no one there.

'What did he just say?' asked Mahi bhai.

'Gigi hadid.' repeated Bhuvi.

'What is that? Any restaurant or what?' asked a clueless Mahi bhai.

'No bhai, it's the name of a supermodel.' Shrey informed.

They say Harry walk after yuzi and the team followed him too.

'Please click a picture of mine with her.' yuzi begged.

'I can't see any human being here.' Mahi bhai looked around.

'He's talking about this.' Vi said as he pointed at a cut out hoarding of her.

'I want one too.' Harry asked irresolutely.

'You all are just mad.' Mahi bhai mumbled to himself as yuzi handed him his camera to click his picture.

'We'll go to the scary house now. Come on boys.' Ro announced cheerfully.

They've gone to the counter and bought tickets for themselves.

'Why is it so dark? I can't see anything.' yuzi whispered which echoed in the room.

'This is a scary house yuzi. It's meant to be dark.' Jinks reminded him.

Some scary laughters began playing.

'Are we kids or what? To get scared to these sounds.' spoke the fearless Rah.

'Shrey stop touching me.' Rishu said.

'When the heck did I touch you? Look both my hands are in my pockets.' Shrey stated.

'It would be one of their men. Don't stand to the corner if you are scared.' Mahi bhai informed.

'Why are you shoving me to the corner?' Harry cried.

'You are getting scared of this! In my childhood I've gone to the graveyard once and saw a real ghost. It had long hair and nails. It's feet were crooked-' no price for guessing the owner of this voice.

'I am already so damn scared. Shut your tales.' yuzi yelled.

'Why are Ro and Vi so silent? It was Ro who proposed the plan right. Where is he?' Rah asked.

'I'm here.' Ro's voice shivered.

'Where?' asked jaddu.

'Oh they are standing next to each other with their arms around each other and in the centre.'bhuvi informed.

'Vi? You are scared too?' jaddu teased.

'He's shaking more than me. So yes, he's scared the most.' Ro stated.

'Shut up Ro, or I'll go away.' blackmailed Vi.

'No, this is a safe place, let's stay here until we get out.' Ro pleaded. 

'Someone said they wanted to do crazy things.' Ash laughed. Though his laugh looked like a mask to cover his nervousness.

'No, don't touch them please. They are all scared. Please show the direction to the exit.' Mahi bhai asked one of the worker.

They've all come out of it and half of them were panting and drenched in sweat.

'We'll never pay heed to Ro's suggestions from now on.' Ash declared.

'So you were scared too?' Bhuvi asked.

'No I'm not. But look at the kids. They are all still shivering and panting.' lied Ash.

'I see no difference between them and you.' jaddu said.

They all had their lunch, spent some time roaming around. Vi declared that he was in no mood to go shopping.

And then Ro came up with a plan for just two of them to go out one day for shopping and spend time together and Vi instantly agreed and he was no longer angry with Ro for taking him to the scary house.

'Let's go back in the monorail. I loved the journey.' Rishu said.

'Right, it was indeed beautiful.' Ro was quickly reminded of the woman he saw on the train , a few hours ago.

Vi closely studied his expressions with a scowl on his face.

'What's wrong?' Ro asked.

'Why are you smiling to your self?' Vi questioned.

'I got reminded of the journey. Wasn't it amazing?' Ro asked.

'Just the journey or anything else?'

'What do you mean?' Ro asked even when he was damn sure about it.

'Nothing. Let's go.'