Chapter Eins

May 27, ****
Atlantic Ocean
Unknown POV

Upon hearing the message I recognized the German accent but the way the message was worded is to similar to Bismarck's final message before sinking. Perhaps this realities Germany is called Iron-Blood and doesn't have a certain dictator. I looked around before finding a notebook that was placed in the captains chair. I read it and discovered what fully happened.

Bismarck: "Otto Von Bismarck, all ahead flank towards the origin of that signal. All guns load HE and prepare for battle."

I continued to read the notebook and took particular interest in this 'rigging' subject. I tested it out because I kept my movement on autopilot and upon fully looking at my rigging I was impressed.

Time Skip

May 27, 19**
Atlantic Ocean
Otto Von Bismarck POV

Upon reaching a small group of ships I quickly identified them as ships from the WW2 era. Sheffield, Repulse, Ark Royal. I engaged my rigging and jammed all frequencies before opening fire from point blank behind them. Befor they could react 12 16inch HE shells and 24 5inch HE shells impacted them knocking out Sheffield, crippling repulse, and destroying the rigging of Ark Royal preventing them from launching planes or engaging me. I also made sure their communication systems were destroyed before I simply walked past them swinging my sword around absentmindedly.

Upon reaching the source of the signal I saw a girl on her knees and many more aiming their rigging at her. I identified the flagships as Bismarck and King George V. I laughed mildly and speeded forward before droving my sword into the attachment point of her rigging which just so happened to be where her heart is placed.

Otto: "Good day to you Ms. King George V! I hate to break up your divorce battle with Bismarck here but I can't allow you to kill a flagship."

KGV: "W-WH-WHO ARE YO-YOU?!"

Otto: "Just a Flagship responding to someone's last stand. Now, order the Royal Navy to stand down and retreat and I will keep you alive. If you don't? They shall die with you and I will take Bismarck back to her base so she doesn't have to deal with complicated relationships."

KGV: "W-WHAT AB-BOUT ME?!"

Otto: "I will not answer that question. However, the second this sword leaves your body you will pass out, then die 3 seconds later. Your only chance to live is agreeing to my deal and ordering the Royal Navy to return to port for repairs and recovery. Force-H could use those repairs, especially after the damage I did to their riggings."

KGV: "And if I die before I agree to the conditions?"

Otto: "Then everyone here will be joining you. Except Bismarck of course."

I shifted my sword a bit and removed two inches to emphasize my point. I felt her shudder and watched her body movement. It seems something has triggered her nervous system to effectively reboot the pain receptors. I slipped another two inches out before she answered.

KGV: "I'LL DO IT! All ships, retreat and return to port for repairs. Retrieve Force-H as well during your return."

The Royal Navy turned and quickly retreated. Once they left my radar range I pulled my sword out and caught KGV before casting energy from Power Core directly into her chest which then healed the injury I inflicted. I summoned my ship before putting her onto the deck and retrieving a now unconscious Bismarck. I picked them up and swiftly moved them to the Medbay before placing them down and making my wat towards the Iron-Blood base. After a few minutes I heard growing and looked up from the book I was reading and saw KGV holding her chest and sitting up.