Chapter 1 || Mantelpiece

Long story short, You are the Eighth member of The Umbrella Academy. You and the rest of the Academy just came back from 1963 after time travelling using one of the commissions briefcases.

You and Ben were close as children. But when Ben died you felt incomplete. You never stopped believing that he was still somewhere out there.

You also always wondered if you ever met another version of Ben, would you still have feelings for him or not? Why? Why not? Lets find out.

Chaos Magic. That's your power. Your power is the superhuman ability to manipulate the powerful magic known as Chaos magic, a dark magic, which allows you to alter reality and control various forms of mystical energy.

(If you still don't get what Chaos Magic is, just think of Wanda Maximoff's power, but pink.)

===================================

"Oh good God wh.. what day is it?" Said Luther.

"April 2nd, 2019. The day after the apocalypse." Said Five answering Luther's question.

"Wait, so we stopped it?" Said Allison in a concerned tone.

"Holy shit!" You joyfully yelled.

"My God it's over." Said Vanya with a relieving sigh.

"Did we actually just succeed at something? Thats incredible!" Said Klaus chuckling.

"I don't know about you guys but I need a drink." Said Klaus in a tired but happy tone.

"Oh my God yes!" You said.

"In fact I need several!" Said Luther following Klaus into the living room.

"Count me In." Said Vanya.

"I should probably go find Claire." Said Allison in a determined but worried tone.

"Oh come on Als, one drink won't hurt." You said while grabbing Allison's arm.

"Please don't ever call me that again." Said Allison.

All of you headed to the living room to get a drink but something was off, a painting of the one and only Ben Hargreeves on the mantelpiece. You were the first one to notice because one of your bad habits is that you will observe people, items, places, etc. A lot.

"Uh- hey guys.. Why is there a painting of Ben on the Mantelpiece?" You asked very confused.

Everyone immediately stopped what they were doing and took a look at the mantelpiece with very confused, concerned, and weird looks.

"I knew you'd show up eventually." Said an oddly familiar voice.

All of you turned to look at the man who just spoke. Reginald Hargreeves? Dad? It can't be!

"Dad." Said Diego in a concerned but confused tone.

Your eyes widened in confusion not believing what you're seeing.

"You're alive." Said Luther.

"Why shouldn't I be?" Said Reginald in a confused tone.

"Yeah y-yeah, you're right. I'm just happy that we're home and together again." Said Luther.

"This isn't your home." Said Reginald.

"What do you mean? This is The Umbrella Academy." You said in a concerned tone.

"Wrong again. This is The Sparrow Academy." Said Reginald looking at the balcony.

All of you immediately turned to look at the balcony and there you saw 5 silhouettes of people and a floating cube standing proudly on the balcony.

"Dad, who the hell are these assholes?" Said a very familiar voice.

It was Ben. But different? He had a scar on his face, and a slightly growing beard. He also had a very different haircut. Your jaw dropped, you couldn't believe what you were seeing.

"Shit" Said The Umbrella Academy in unison.

====================================

How did I do? Please don't hesitate to correct me in any of my grammar or spelling errors. Thank you!