Chapter 4 || Avengers

Luther, Diego, Allison, Klaus and Five decided to rest for a while at the park. The park had wooden tables and chairs in it, it also had a lake and it was surrounded by beautiful trees.

Luther saw you and Vanya approaching, Vanya limping, you having a bloody nose.

"Oh my God Y/n, Vanya." Said Luther with a relieving tone causing everyone to look at you and Vanya.

"Don't worry Luther we're still alive!" You said in a sarcastic tone while helping Vanya walk.

"You guys okay?" Asked Allison.

—"Apparently so is Ben." Said Klaus talking to Diego.

"Yeah and he's a complete dickhead." Said Allison.

"They're all dickheads." Said Diego.

"Dickheads who can fight." Said Luther.

"Okay, the next person to say dickhead is getting a punch to the throat." Said Five in an annoyed tone.

"Dickhead"

"Dickhead"

"Dickhead"

"Dickhead"

"Dickhead"

"Hey did Dad tell you why he was calling them his kids?" Asked Diego in a curios tone.

"He sure did!" Said Klaus chuckling.

"You ready? Dad was so repulsed by us back in Texas, that he adopted an entirely different group of children just so he didn't have to raise us!" Said Klaus.

"That's just peak Dad." Said Diego.

"Isn't it?" Said Luther.

"So he just didn't want us anymore?" Said Vanya in a concerned tone.

You scoffed hearing that comment. "He never wanted us. He just used us for experiments and shit." You said eagerly to get out of this conversation.

"See? I told you we shouldn't have asked him for help in '63." Said Luther.

"I think you're all missing the big picture here." Said Five making everyone look at him confused.

"If Dad didn't adopt us as kids, he changed the timeline. So who knows what else is different now?" Said Five.

"Shouldn't you know?" Asked Allison in an annoyed tone.

"Sorry Allison, but it might take me more than 20 minutes and a traumatic brain injury to figure this all out. Is that okay with you?" Said Five.

"No, it's not." Said Allison.

"Look guys, we still have the commissions briefcase. So worst case, we can just go back in time and fix it." Said Vanya in a determined tone.

"Okay, there are two problems with that statement. First off—" Said Five, eager to prove Vanya's point wrong.

"Here we go." Muttered Klaus.

"Time travel is complicated people." Said Five.

"Yeah no shit!" You said in a sarcastic tone.

"Yeah yeah, we get it your job is so hard just tell us what it is." Said Diego clearly annoyed.

"And secondly, I no longer have the briefcase." Said Five.

"You've got to be shitting me!" You said.

"Five. Where the hell is the briefcase?" Asked Allison in a determined tone.