Chapter 8 || Stanley

Once you headed outside the house, you saw Luther talking to someone from afar.

"Who are you talking to?" You asked.

"Oh uh it's just-" Said Luther while looking at something.. or someone?

You then looked at what he was looking at, it was Sloane. She waved at you smiling. Oh God. What is my brother up to now?

"Go, I'll wait for you at the park." Said Luther to you.

You headed to the park, roamed around, bought some food, you know? Typical stuff.

After what felt like an eternity of waiting, you saw Luther at a stand buying something.

"What the-" You said while approaching Luther who was pointing at a condom.

"Luther! What took you so long!?" You yelled clearly annoyed.

"Oh- I uh.." Said Luther.

And just like that you felt a little rumble from the floor. Suddenly, everyone around you except for Luther disappeared. It's almost like they just dissolved into thin air.

"What the hell just happend?" You said in a concerned tone.

"I don't know." Said Luther answering your question.

"Shit. We have to go find the others." You said walking away.

"Hey- wait!" Said Luther following you.

Both of you went back to The Hotel Obsidian, assuming thats where they are.

—"You think Dad is capable of killing innocent people?" You overheard this question Klaus asked.

"Duhh.. I mean, its Dad." You said causing everyone to look at you.

"Where have you been? We were worried sick about you!" Said Diego angrily but somehow worried.

"Yeah, explain your self missy." Said Klaus.

"Wait- I was missing all day too" Said Luther confused why they were only asking you.

"We were being held captive by The Sparrows." You said

"What?" Said Vanya.

"Look, Its a long story but we'll explain later." Said Luther.

"Hey, I like the new haircut Vanya." You said to Vanya making her smile.

"Thanks, and uh it's Viktor now by the way." Said Viktor smiling.

"Did they hurt you guys?" Asked Allison in a concerned tone.

"Who, The Sparrows?" Said Luther talking to Allison.

You saw a kid playing with a pool stick.

"Cobraa Kai!" He yelled.

You then stood next to Klaus.

"Who's the kid?" You whispered to Klaus.

"Oh him? That's Diego's son." Klaus whispered back.

"Wait- who's the mother?" You said.

"Lila." Said Diego who overheard your little conversation with Klaus.

"Wait, Lila's here?" You asked.

"Wait so what did they want?" Said Diego talking to Luther who was explaining how you guys got captured by The Sparrows.

"They want Marcus, they think you guys kidnapped him." You said.

"We don't have him." Said Viktor.

"Well damn, I was hoping we'd solve that one quickly and then move on to problem number two." Said Luther.