Pilot: Every Story Has It's Beginning

FADE IN:

Title Card: PILOT.

Intro song plays as lights twitch in and out of the screen. The cover shows on the screen until the song ends.

END TITLE SEQUENCE.                                     

DOWNTOWN NEW YORK- NIGHT

Despite it being so dark there was a scrawny looking figure shrouded in darkness, gazing down at the city as they sat on the edge of the top balcony of a massive skyscraper building belonging to "Oscorp Enterprises."

Zooming into the figure, his facial features are revealed, while the rest of his body is still shrouded in darkness. Slightly shaggy black hair, brown eyes and extremely pale skin, he seemed to be in deep thought.

PETER (looks at his hands)
Man, things haven't been the same since all this started happening. Marvelous ones, ey?

Everything suddenly seems to freeze up- before attention diverts from Peter up to the sky- and then outer space.

Peter (VOICE OVER)
The dawn of the Marvelous ones has been met with scorn by the general public. People are afraid of them because of the great power they now possessed. Afraid of people like me.

The huge international space station in low Earth orbit comes into view. Zooming closer, our attention is directed towards a particular satellite that seems to be reacting to something below.

Peter (Voice Over)
I can't blame them though- Because I perfectly understand why.

The scene takes to a montage of different crimes by different superpowered individuals all over the globe.

First shown is a scene in Germany- two individuals, both Caucasian men with huge ape-like arms, standing at about eight feet climb up a tall building with bags of jewelry with police officers watching them from below.

Another scene shows a city someplace in Gambia. A man with a fiery scalp, in all black laughs as he terrorizes some people in an undisclosed city- fire pouring out of his mouth towards some cars that detonate in flames.

The third scene is in Washington DC, where a scaly reptilian humanoid is on the run from the police. He is eventually cornered in an alley way, but smirks and turns invisible. The police shoot but he slithers away to safety.

Another scene shows an indistinguishable person freezing up the local security of a clothing store in Alaska, before robbing the cashier of all their cash and stealing some clothes as they run away with several bags.

And finally the last scene shows a tall elderly man confronted by an outrageously muscled person in an undisclosed location.

However, this time before this villain can hurt the elderly man, he is tapped on the shoulder by a person.

Only a slender masculine silhouette is seen as the helper successfully dodges several of the over muscled man's attacks before throwing him against the wall of a building.

The villain is defeated and the elderly man thanks his rescuer. The rescuer nods and incredibly takes off, leaping from building to building and crawling until he is staring at the Oscorp Enterprises skyscraper in the distance.