Episode 2: Bloody Mary Hates Spiders!

FADE IN:                                                   

TITLE CARD: TYPHOID MARY HATES SPIDERS. EPISODE TWO.

Intro song plays as lights twitch in and out of the screen. The cover shows on the screen until the song ends.

END TITLE SEQUENCE.                           

ACT 1.                                                          

DOWNTOWN MANHATTAN, NEW YORK- DAY.

The scene picks off the the massive explosion that engulfs the screen, before slowly rewinding to a point before it.

The focus is on Alex and Clover as they soar high above the ground, desperately dodging the blades Typhoid Mary hurls at them with her telepathic powers, along with several bullets fired from a pistol in her left hand.

Alex (Voice Over)
At this point, Clover and I were barely holding on. It was already difficult to see with all the explosions that occurred below.

The scene cuts to Typhoid Mary waving her hands, causing repeated fiery explosions to bombard the area. There was a scream as the scene suddenly shows Sam being caught head on in one of the explosions.

Clover (makes shivering sounds) (Voice Over)
Seeing Sam catch fire before our very eyes...It was horrifying! Fortunately, an intervention from Alex managed to stop it, but Mary prevented her from catching Sam as she fell.

The scene switches to Alex, trying to catch Sam as she falls from the sky, but a barrage of floating blades stop her in her track, forcing her to evade.

The counter effect it has is that the flames on Sam's body dissipate, revealing her damaged spysuit and jetpack- severe burns all over her body.

Alex (Voice Over)
But just when we feared the worst- some masked vigilante, wearing a spider themed costume swung out of nowhere and caught her.

The scene suddenly shows Spiderman entering into the fold, catching Sam bridal style before shooting a web like substance from his left palm, swinging away into the distance, away from the battle.

Clover (Voice Over)
At first we were afraid, but soon Sam called using her X-powder, informing us that she was alright and that the Spiderman was on our side. But Sam was definitely out of the fight.

Alex (Voice Over)
It's a miracle her X-powder survived the flames, talkless of Sam. Speaking of the vigilante though, Spider-Man...he brought a friend into the fold as well.

The scene shows Daredevil confronting Typhoid Mary, right before Spiderman jumps in.

The scene pauses, fast forwarding again to the point where the fiery explosion engulfs the screen. Spiderman hops out of the intense flames, frantically patting himself all over, his suit steaming.

Spiderman (between hisses)
Hot! Hot! That was really hot!"

Mary snorts, snapping her hands at him rapidly. Explosion after explosion erupted around Spiderman. Somehow, Spiderman is shown moving just before he is struck head on by each explosion.