3. Hospital

Wang Junkai had never been this worried before

Wang Junkai had never been this worried before. He always didn't care about other people but this time, Wang Yuan worried him to death. Wang Junkai didn't want to feel lost anymore, he didn't want to feel pain anymore, and he didn't want to be alone anymore. After a long time finally Wang Junkai opened his heart and accepted the presence of someone in his life and he was ready for a new chapter of the story. However, how can he start a new life when the person who managed to make him change is not by his side?

Wang Junkai didn't want to think negatively, maybe Wang Yuan was just tired, but remembering how his doctor had treated Wang Yuan a few days ago made Wang Junkai confused. Wang Junkai knew Wang Yuan's physical condition was a little different from other men his age, Wang Yuan looked smaller and his face was a little pale, it was very visible behind his white skin. But all this time, Wang Junkai didn't think much of it.

Wang Junkai arrived at the hospital and immediately rushed to Wang Yuan's treatment room. Before entering, Wang Junkai was silent because he read the writing on the wall of the hospital saying 'High Care Unit'. Wang Yuan was in there and Wang Junkai was getting worried. In general, patients who are sick will be treated in the ordinary room, not in a special room. Then what happened to Wang Yuan? Wang Junkai had to find the answer soon. He then entered the special care unit and went straight to room number 2 where Wang Yuan was.

Meanwhile,

Wang Yuan was lying down and feeling bored, he had to stay in the hospital for evaluation. After some symptoms appeared such as when he returned home after meeting Wang Junkai, Wang Yuan suddenly fainted. That's what made Wang Yuan's parents take him to the hospital and in the end had to stay here for a few days, originally he only planned to only do a check up. But his condition was a little less good, so he had to stay in the hospital.

And now he was very bored, he even didn’t want to open his cellphone especially when he saw many of his friends uploading photos of preparations for this weekend's study tour. Wang Yuan doubted whether his doctor would allow him to go or not. He was eager to participate, especially since he had never been to the mountains, but he also knew that he had different limits from other people so Wang Yuan just lay there watching his favorite cartoon.

Wang Yuan was almost asleep when suddenly someone came into his room and made Wang Yuan a little surprised. Wang Yuan immediately hid under his blanket when he found out who had come to his room.

"Yuanyuan, your friend came to see you, why are you hiding instead?" asked Wang Yuan's mother who also entered Wang Yuan's room "I met Xiao Kai when he came to our shop" Wang Yuan did not answer "I will leave the two of you, the doctor wants to talk to me" said Wang Yuan's mother as she left the room.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming here?" asked Wang Yuan while peeking from under the blanket "You just surprised me"

"Why didn't you answer my call?" Wang Junkai asked back as he walked over to Wang Yuan's bed and pulled the blanket "Why are you hiding?"