─ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗❋

"𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕"

"𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕"

𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

time to turn a page of the calendar another picnic was held a bunch of ladies was gathered in the palace garden to meet and talk with the princess among them was Lady Jennette but not lady de costa which made Jetty a bit sad but at least she could see the princess.

As the ladies were talking the princess went away from the crowd and sat on the porch and lady Margarita joined her the lady was happy to talk with the princess she thought like a sister meanwhile Athanasia had trouble looking at the lady in the eyes after all she heard but as time went by she got comfortable and they started talking. The two ladies went back to the other ladies.

When they arrived ladies drowned Jennette with questions about Ijekiel that she didn't know how to answer but the ladies soon realized that she didn't know anything related to Ezekiel they stopped asking. 

A noise was heard so Jennette decided to go check out of curiosity and as she was looking around someone from behind her said  "Who are you " her confused face turned into a shocked one and the shocked one to admiration  "You must be quite daring to be roaming around the royal palace however you please." said his majesty the emperor. "Er...Do you...remember me, by any chance ?" asked Jennette "Is there any reason why I should remember you in particular?" he said with a cold glare that made Jennette flinch and tremble under his eyes "An outside in the palace this hour... must be a guest for the Tea Party, I will look the other way for today then consider yourself lucky, I wouldn't have let you go this easily if you weren't Athanasia's guest, But this will not again if I catch you wandering around the palace again there will be severe consequences" the emperor said "I am sorry your majesty "as he left he said with a cold glare "I am warning you never show your face in front of me again"

being left behind Jennette was ready to burst into tears but she thought 'it's okay he doesn't know who I am yet...It's time to go back home" As Jennette bit goodbyes to the other ladies and sat in the carriage she said 

"Please take me to the de costa Mansion"

-

-

-

𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗢𝗳 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵