─ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐❋

"𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃'𝐒 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 "

𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒'𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

many young ladies were waiting for the princess to arrive. When the princess arrived at the tea party all eyes were on her and Jennette's eyes that were one of the many noticed that her highness was wearing the blue bow that she bought for her at the market a few days back. To say the least she was delighted she felt special in her kind of way. She couldn't wait to go home and send a letter to [name] to tell her all about the tea party or maybe pass by her mansion to enlighten her.

"It's been quite a while I hope everyone has been doing well "her highness princess Athanasia said all the ladies said that her highness looked beautiful today except for Jennette who still didn't recover from the sight of the bow she gave the princess." It's nice to see you too Lady Margarita Today's weather is also quite lovely" the princess said which made Jennette's face to lighten in joy."Let's go see the flower garden today. The yellow roses are beautifully in bloom"Princess Athanasia continued, "Yes princess" the ladies answered as they followed behind her. 

The ladies sat at the table and started conversing about much different stuff when all of a sudden they noticed a 'dust storm' that was caused  by a 'wild animal' All the young ladies except for the princess started screaming and ran away well except for jennette who went towards the princess in panic and tried to get her to leave since it was dangerous.Before the princess could opposite and tell the ladies that their was no danger the'beast' attack her and tackled her to the ground.

"KYAAAAAA!!"

"THE PRINCESS HAS BEEN ATTACKED"

"SIR KNIGHT PLEASE DO SOMETHING!! "

Felix on the other hand was confused to say the least.His pupils were shaking in outer confusion.He knew that the princess was infact not in danger . The princess started to pet the so called beast and said "Yes,Yes isn't our blackie so sweet ".The princess started to command the beast to sit and lay down to which he surprisingly listened.

"Uh?"

In a matter of seconds a maid came and started to apologize to the princess about blackies escape "Princess what is it?" Jennette asked  "Ahh this is my animal companion.He is very affectionate and gentle" the princess answered ."Is that so .its an animal the princess has been raising .Now i see that is quite gentle.Do you mind if i also try petting it?" Jennette asked as she got closer "Of course not." the princess answered. As the princess and jennette started petting blackie  the princess felt a sudden electricity which made her pull her hand hardly out of pain but then a sudden mana shock went though the princess body .

"Urk!"

The princess exclaimed as she fell down on her knees as blood came of her mouth which made Jennette shocked among with the guests. "Princess!!!!" Jennette said  "Princess are you alright!!?" she continued as she went closer to the princess as she collapsed.

"!!"

FLASH

a big lisht wave went out of the princess's body which activated the protection spell not only on jennette but also in the neckless [name] gave her. An electric circle was formed around jennette as the electric wave was ready to hit her and yet she felt a sudden strike as she was being blown away by the mana wave.

"LADY MARGARITA!!"

"PRINCESS!!!!"

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

"Lady De Costa! A word was heard from the palace!"

"What is it now"the lady answered unsure on how the matter affected her as she wrote to what seemed like letters on her desk.'Wait a minute...wasn't Jennette going to the tea party today ' she thought as she moved her eyes to look at the maid.

"Lady Margarita was hit by a mana wave and we don't know if she is in stable condition or not"

"What do you mean by not knowing if she in stable condition?!"

"Lady margarita has passed out and yet to awoken,my lady "

"Get me a carriage"

"NOW"

she taught as she was running in the hallway on her way towards the carriage to leave to assist Jennette.

'why didn't the protection spell do its work properly . i should have went myself"

-

-

-

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐