Chapter 8

Aiden's POV

 Parking my car in the garage I move into the house and see Miss Jones preparing the dinning for the arrival of our guest. I greet her and move straight in the direction of my dad's room. 

I get there to see my dad rummaging through his closet. I chuckle silently since it's not everyday you see a businessman like himself confused on what to wear as if he were going on his first date! His gaze moves to me at the sound of my laughter. 

"Oh you are here, what took you so long? Did your car have a problem or you couldn't step on that pedal? "

 I ignore him. "Dad why call me right in the middle in school?" 

He looks at me with a bewildered expression. "Didn't Miss Jones convey my message to you? Alright fine I'm going to land a deal with a partner and I want you to be there." 

"That's ok dad but next please gives a heads up. Now what do I see you doing getting all confused?" 

He notices my mocking tone and gives me fake glare then makes me crack up with laughter what he says next. "You better get ur grown ass here and help me pick what to wear before your car gets seized by me." 

"Oh sure I'll but we both know you can't stand on that to keep my 'oh precious' car." 

He grins and replies. "Oh whatever just get here son I'm getting impatient." 

I go towards his closet."Mmm...let's see what we have here. Well dad you aren't you a lost case as I thought. You will find something to wear tonight." 

"Hey hold on son I'm still your old paps" We both start laughing and after about five to ten minutes of contemplating we find some dark black suit, a white long sleeve button up shirt, silver and white polka dot tie along with black dress shoes having a silver chain lined in the middle. 

"Alright dad since we are done with you I'm off to look for something to wear as well." 

"Ok son go ahead."

 I nod my head and just when I am about to leave his phone rings stopping me in my steps.

 "Gerald Princeton speaking...." he says in a clipped tone. 

After he hangs up I ask him what the call is about and he tells me that his partner wanted to have the dinner at a different location instead.

 "Has that interrupted your plans?" "Oh no son it hasn't after all we both are going to benefit from this so we both have to be comfortable."

 "Fine then I'm off." 

I go ahead to my room to freshen up and later set off with my dad.