The Big Day

(Sammy pov)
I woke up at 5:00, I had things to do. Today is adopt day. I knew that I wouldn't be adopted, and Ms.SunShine will make sure, she doesn't want to lose her slave. I picked something to wear for the day, I put on my Creeper shirt with my Endermen hoodie over but unzipped so you could see my shirt, I also put on black skinny jeans with minecraft pig shoes. "perfect" I whispered to myself.
----I'm a time lord-----
I was finally done with mopping, washing the laundry, doing the dishes, and setting up the table for the pusses and Ms.SunShine for breakfast. I saw I still had 20mins so I went into Ms.SunShines closet and found her laptop and started playing minecraft, I didn't see how how much time went by, "GET DOWN HERE BRAT AND ME AND THE GIRLS BREAKFAST" I heard Ms.SunShine scream. I ran downstairs and thank god not all of the pusses were up to tease me. I made pancakes and eggs, but I only got the left overs, but I always thought that because I made it, I should get some of the fresh food but Ms. Sunshine doesn't agree.
-------I'm a time lord-----
We were all lined up to be looked at by the adopters, I knew no one wanted me, I just wanted to go upstairs and watch my favorite YouTuber, BajanCandian/Mitch. And if he didn't upload anything I could just watch the rest of Teamcrafted I'm such a fan. "What are you even doing here sammy, no one wants you, go back to your hole." said jenny, she was the meanest one, and the favorite one to Ms.SunShine. I didn't reply, but I knew she was right. I was the only girl NOT sucking up to the adopters, I was also the only one NOT wear so pink dress. I saw face I swear I saw before. I was right next to Jenny and Kate, the adopter asked what Kate liked to do,"I like the color pink, and I LOVE makeup and dresses, the adopter looked annoyed. he got to me and asked me the same thing,"i like-" I didn't get to finish what I was saying,"dont made her, you don't want her, lets talk about me."Jenny said. I looked down with a tear going down my face, "nah I want to know about this girl, not you." he said looking angry. He turned to me and asked me to continue, I looked at Jenny before I did, she was filled with shock and anger, I never seen her face so red before." My name is Sammy, and I like minecraft and video games, my favorite color is black and purple." The adopter who looked about 18 went to Ms.SunShine and started talking to her, her face was filled with shock and regent. "Go get your bags this man wants you, and don't ask me why he would want a brat like you" she said.

------time lord-----
I got in the car, I got to see that hole go farther and farther away. "by the way I'm Mitch" he looked at me and smiled. by the way I'm not married and I have room mates that are my best friends in the world, you will love them." he grinned at me. I smiled back, I'm so glad I don't have an alcoholic dad this time.
-----time lord-------
When we got to the house, well like mansion then house, it had 3 levels. When Mitch exited the car someone tackled him. "Jerome NUUUUUU!!!!" He yelled, once he got up he said, this is Jerome one of my many friends, when we got to the doorstep he yelled for his friends to come down. "COMING"someone yelled, once everyone was downstairs I then realized who those people were, I just got adopted by Teamcrafted!!!!!