Becoming a YouTuber

(Mitch pov)
I wanted Sammy to do minecraft vids with us because she loves it, and she has all she needs for recording."Sammy can you come down here?" What's up? She asked "I wanted to know if you want to be in a video with us, we are doing one in a little while and if you like it you can get a channel of you own. "YAY" she jumped up and down. but I don't have minecraft she said softly, then I guess we better get you one before we start, I asked her what she wanted her user name to be, she wanted to be called LightingKitty101, she didn't want to be a steave in the video so we got her a skin that had blonde hair with a black and purple hoodie with strips to look like cat fur, and a black tail in the back, and she had shorts and black and purple shoes, I showed her how to use Skype, but I said it's only to use for minecraft only.
----time lord----
Hi Guys it SkytheKidRS with the Fluffy, MudKip, Ty's foot, BajanCandian and someone new, her name is Sammy but her user name is LightingKitty101, if you can't tell she loves cats. But she's here because she's Mitch daughter, "that's right and I need to know you guys want her to have a YouTube channel like us or do you want her to just be in our vids PLZ list in the comments below, and don't forgot to hit the like button with your face. BYE!!!!
(Mitch pov)
I looked at he comments, they really wanted her to have a channel, Sammy I yelled from down stairs hoping she could hear me from her room, YEA she yelled back, YOUR GETTING A CHANNEL.