Introduction

So this little section is just to kind of set the scene for this book. 

1) This is very much an alternate universe to the MCU, in the sense that characters such as Tony and Natasha are very much alive here. This is set a few years after the events of End Game and the world adjusting to the reverse of the blip. Basically I am very much taking artistic licence with the universe so things may not be exactly as they are in the 'canon'. (This is a fanfic after all).

2) Wanda has become the Scarlet Witch but I'm not following the origin plot of Wandavision for it. Instead Wanda was searching for ways to bring Natasha and Tony back, and that's when she came across the Darkhold, she accepted the power of the Scarlet Witch so that she could use these new found powers to do it. 

3) Y/N Monroe is an FBI Special Agent who works in a department especially created for dealing with super heros and the threats linked to them. She has been brought in to work with the Avengers because during the blip Hydra rose up again and recently their agents have been uncovered infiltrating various areas of the US government and military. (GIFS and photos of JJ from criminal minds are going to be used to represent Y/N as the visual aids help me when writing. Of course please still continue to picture Y/N however you want, just don't get mad when I talk about certain features, because again as a writer those things help in the writing process). 

4) Yelena has joined the Avengers after her sister was brought back and Kate Bishop is also a member of the team after being recruited in by Clint Barton.

5) Relationships in the story from the start:

Nat and Maria Hill are together

Wanda and Vision have broken up

Tony and Pepper are married

Yelena and Kate are flirting 

Chapter One Coming Soon!!