Part 6

Hey!! So this is it!! The last part!

This part is dedicated to you! Yep you my wonderful readers!!! And also dedicated to the wonderful nature & friendship!!

Thank you soo much for the votes, comments & support!! I really really really like you and appreciate it a lot!! Anyway enjoy!!! :)

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Previously...

Mary opened her mouth again and sucked my soul. I cried for help but no voice not even a whisper came out. I started to breathe heavily, my last breath, I thought. I began heaving and then screamed!

"Help me! Help me! Nooo! Stop it! Stop it! Noooo!!

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Continued...

I woke up startled, shocked and scared! I was gasping for air and sweat was dripping down my face. I could feel my heart beating so fast as if it wanted to come right out of my chest and run away...
"boom!boom!thud!thud!boom!thud!..."
I looked around myself and saw that I was in my bedroom (present room). I tried to calm myself a bit. I saw that the blanket was thrown on the floor and my pillows were thrown around the room! It seemed like a cyclone struck my bed. I looked at the time and saw that it was 1 am.

"Wow! Woah! What a nightmare", I said to myself. I gulped but my throat was dry. I felt thirsty so I went to get a drink. I stood up from my bed, picked up my blanket and threw it on my bed. I felt a breeze on my face and I jerked up.

"Huh! How did the window open or who opened the window! I closed it before I went to sleep then
how...who...?"

"Stop panicking Kira! It must've opened by the strong wind or maybe you forgot to close it yourself. You literally have partial amnesia remember so just chill you're exaggerating."

I sighed and chuckled silently. My conscious is like my second mother. Silly me I guess I'm still thinking about the nightmare. " Relax Kira take deep breaths it was just a nightmare and it's over, it's gone. Poof!!"

I looked outside my window and stared at the full moon. I heard a howl far away in the distance. I shivered "brrr" and closed my window tightly this time. I turned and began walking towards my bedroom door. I crossed my dressing table and then stopped.

Before going to the kitchen, I stood in front of the mirror to see myself but it appeared misty. I rubbed my fingers across the mirror and saw a freaking burnt face. I took a step back and saw her again, the Ghost of Mary Parker grinning.

I gasped when I saw her. Tears started to stream down my face. I began to sob " Oh no! Not again! This can't be happening." Realization hit me like a wave. "The nightmare has come true. Everything that I've been through was reality. It wasn't a dream at all."

"Yes my dear sis it was real and I've come to get you. I hope you've said your goodbyes. Hehe I always hated goodbyes. Haahhaaa!! Yesss!Revenge is soo sweet! I can finally feel free!!! Buwahhahaha!!! We'll be together forever. You and I will have great adventures! hiiihehehahha!"Mary said or otherwise whispered in her raspy voice.

All the while I kept on crying and begged for mercy but she was merciless. Again she opened her mouth and began sucking my soul. I could feel it coming out of my body. She sucked multiple times when I finally fell on the floor lifeless. I jerked upwards and my last words of life was "Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!" And then darkness consumed me! Blackout!

~The End~ Fin~

==========================

So yea that's it! How was it? Did you like it hate it... Please do send some feedback I would really appreciate it and I also love reading your comments soo... Don't forget to...

>Love<Vote>Commen<Share>Follow<

Thnx for reading!!

Byee!! Sayonara!! Nihao!! Wassalam!! Moce!! Chao!!