Part 4

This part is dedicated to scopian_16 for her encouraging comments and votes and also to Ayat_Khan for the votes! Here's the next part...ENJOY!!

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
I came out of the flashback and stared at Mary in the mirror. Her ghost neither looked friendly nor happy. I tried to talk to her;
"Mmarryy wwhat aare youu ddoing here?"

She didn't reply but kept on staring at me furiously and with hatred in her eyes. Then after a few seconds she spoke, or maybe whispered.
"Well well well if it isn't my step-sissy oh wait! My EX step-sissy! Hahaha" She laughed evily and her voice was raspy and so creepy.

"Hey Kira let's play 'Mirror Mirror' ,ok I'll start";
"Mirror mirror on the floor who's the scariest one of all...I AM...ha I win again, even after death I still won...you're such a loser Kira, hmmm you must've been happy when I died huh? Look at me, your wish came true! I did end up like you wished. I became 'SCARY MARY'".She screeched .

I put my hands on my ears to prevent the loud screech.
Suddenly,she stopped and stared at me again.She spoke again;

"REVENGE!REVENGE! I will take revenge and avenge my death. You guys never saved me. Now you'll pay. You will PAY! I will take your soul away from you just like you have taken mine. You're trapped.You're trapped forever and after",she said cruelly.

All this while when she rasped all I could do was shake my head. I tried to speak but no words came out.

" Oh no I'm trapped with an angry Mary with fire in her eyes and it's not a good sign!", I thought.
I gulped "Crap!!"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

'Scary Mary' is actually a game where you look in the mirror and chant 'scary mary' and maybe you'll see Mary but if I were you I wouldn't play coz Mary might actually take away your soul and you might be trapped in the mirror with her as well. Lol! Creepy!

Anyways;
[Love] [Vote] [Comment] [Share]

Thanx for reading!

P.S= Check out these books by scopian_16
* Crush;
* The Billionaire in Love
* The Billionaire's Protection
* Trapped with Mr.Billionaire

See ya next time!!

Kiora!!