Part 2

I ran out of the room as soon as possible and closed the door behind me.I realized that I was holding my breath and began taking deep breaths. I never ever wanted to see that room again.
"Who wrote that?"
"Does someone wants to kill me?"
"Who wants to kill me? Why?"
"Is there anyone else in this house besides me?"
"Huh! Is this hhouse hha...haunnt..hhauuntted?"
Questions per questions. There were so many unanswered questions. I was in such a dilemma! "Come on Kira stay strong...don't exagerate so much! we can do this... lets get out of this place" my conscious told me. I started to move around again and as I walked around the house trying to find a way out, I felt like I wasn't alone... I just felt like I was being watched. I was having goosebumps now. I found my parents old room and walked in and something shiny caught my eyes.
"There's nothing in this house, then what's a mirror doing here? ha that's strange no no what isn't strange about this house...it's not really homely like before now is it?"
I gulped and took hesitant steps towards the mirror which was really beautiful and fascinating. I felt like it had this negative energy like a magnet was pulling me towards it with the floor board creaking under my feet. I stood in front of the mirror and looked into it, a strange face appeared. It wasn't mine and that gave me a chill!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Tan-tan-tan-daaa....
Ooh wonder what's gonna happen next to Kira...
Hope u liked this part... and also hope u will:
€Love£Vote£Comment£Share€

Thank you and see you in the next part till then take care and enjoy!

Sayonara !!