Chapter 2 : A whole new world

Krystal walked home having a skip in her steps happy on having a new book to read. "That was a nice old man but it's kind of strange I've never seen him around town before?" She said aloud to herself holding the book closer to her as she makes it home.

Her house wasn't much but it was home. It was mostly in a woodsy area away from the other houses in town which she was thankful for.

Upon reaching her house Krystal felt an eerie vibe in the air looking around as it was getting darker she didn't find anything out of the ordinary until the brunette looked at her door to see it was halfway open.

A chill went down Krystal's spine, she had always locked her door before leaving so there was no reason for it to be open. Someone must've broken in, she just hoped the intruder was gone by now. Slowly entering her home the brunette tried to find the light switch but then left a hand grab her wrist pulling her further in the house.

Krystal let out a scream as she was tossed on the floor dropping the book as a shine of a flashlight was put on her. When she had turned her head to see who it was the brunettes blood ran cold.

She saw Scott and Rebecca smiling down at her with Dj closing and locking her door.

"Haha! Did you see the look on her face!? Haha!"

"Yeah hahaha! Oh I wished I could've recorded that! Hahahah!"

Krystal's face started to turn bright red as she sat up. "Wh-what are you, what are you doing in my house?" She stuttered.

"Well little mouse~ we were getting tried of chasing you, so we decided to just wait for you here." Scott grinned.

"Too bad we didn't think about this before?" Rebecca said.

"Ok y-y-you got what you wanted, you can leave now."

"Aww but where would be the funny of that? We still got to punish you from running away from us." Scott said as he glanced at Dj. The green eyed boy nodded his head as he and Scott stalked there way to the girl.
Krystal panicked as she tried to get up to run but the ginger had grabbed her arm pulled her towards him.

"NO LET GO!!!"

Scott the pushed Krystal to Dj who took hold of both her wrist. The brunette thrashed in Dj's hold as she tried to break free from his grip.

Rebecca had pulled out her phone and started to record as Scott backhanded the right side of the brunettes face hard making her cry out as tears stung the corners of Krystal's eyes.

"Now what to do for your punishment? Becca any ideas?"

"Ugh! You know I hate that nickname! But I got no clue? We basically did everything we could think of to the little freak."

Krystal didn't like were this was going and began thrashing again.

"Quit moving!" Dj yelled gripping her wrist tighter.

"Let go! Let go of me!"

Krystal then headbutts Dj in the face using the back of her head. He lets out a yell letting go of the brunette holding his now bleeding nose.
Krystal was about to make a run for it when Scott yanked her back by her hair, the brunette hissed in pain.

"YOU BITCH LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY NOSE!!!" Yelled Dj as Rebecca used a rag to get the bleeding to stop.

"Now your really asking for it!" Scott exclaimed

Just when he was going to hit Krystal Rebecca shrieked. "What the fuck!?" She yelled out.
Scott let go of Krystal as he looked to see what Rebecca had screamed about only to see the book she had was open and glowing red, the brunette could feel wind swirl rapidly in the room.