chapter 3: Monkey King

Here's a sketch I did of her just to give you guy's a better visual on what she look's like

______________________________________

'Ugh. . what happened?'

'Feels like I got hit by a bus?'

Krystal groaned her eye's fluttered open but every thing was kind of blurry.

"Oh good! Your awake!"

Was that MK? No it sounded different.

Once her vision cleared she saw a pair of red eyes looking right in front of the brunette.

"Hi."

"AHHHHHHH!"

Krystal screamed slapping it in the face her eye's wide like saucers. "Ow! Jeez! Did you have to slap?! I save you and this I what I get!" He screeched.

Moving backwards on the the ground Krystal got a better look at whoever decide to be in her face was. Instead of yellow skin he had tan skin, orange hair/fur that was a little long, red and yellow eye's with dark bags underneath them, a scar down his right side of his jawline and what looked like a scar across his forehead. He looked to be some kind of Monkey demon? Maybe?

"W-who are you?" She asked.

The orange fur simian turned to the girl still rubbing his face from the slap.

"Still would like an apology but I'm Sun Wukong, Great Sage Equal to Heaven!" He grinned.

Wait? This was the guy that MK and his friends were looking for? Krystal pictured him a lot different than what she imagined. Speaking of MK was he and his friends on the island or did they leave without her? Just thinking of being left behind hurt the brunette, sure she had just met them but they didn't seem like the type of people to just abandon someone. Right?

Wukong noticed the girl was in deep thought and waved a hand in her face to get her attention.

"Hey? Blossom you in there?"

Krystal blinked. "Sorry g-got lost in thought. .again."

"Was there another person besides me?" She questioned.

"Oh yeah! The kid was here earlier! He wanted to take you with him but I thought it be best if I brought you back until he beats DBK." Wukong said.

Huh? Wasn't the reason for them coming here was to find him so he could deal with the giant bull guy?!
"Hold on just a minute the reason we came here was to get you for help not for MK to deal with it by himself?!"

"Right forgot you were still out during that part?" He said pulling out a random chip bag.

The brunette scrunched up her face.

"Anyhow the kids my Successer now! Which means I'm retired."

So they basically came here for nothing?! Great just great! Got ported to another world! Had to walk on a volcanic ground! And get flung through the air! This day just keeps getting better and better!!!