Chapter 4: From another world

Now are brunette sat in between MK and Mei while Pigsy was in the kitchen. Sandy was seated behind them as Tang sat next to the Monkie boy.

"So a book brought you here?" Questioned Tang as he ate his noodles.

"I think? I mean it did start glowing and before I new it I was here in your world."

Tang rubbed his chin. "Interesting? Who did you get the book from?"

"I got it from a old man named Taibai." She said.

Tang hummed in thought. "That name sounds exactly like the celestial Golden Star of Venus that helped the Monkey King on his journey to the west?"

"Maybe it's just a coincidence that they have the same name?" Mei replied.

"Maybe, maybe not?" Said Tang.

"But what about those three others that were with you?" Pigsy asked.

Krystal looked down frowning, she had no idea what happened to them after she ran. She should be a little worried but in reality she doesn't after everything they've done to her over the years. The brunette really can't find any feeling of worried for them. Did that make her a bad person?

Mei glanced at the girl who was in deep thought. She then gently grasped the brunettes hand making her look at the Dragon girl. Mei gave her a comforting smile which was returned back. The others watched Krystal with concern.

"I think we should skip that question for now." Said Sandy with Mo meowing in agreement.

"Do you got anyplace to stay kid?" Asked the pig demon.

The brunette shook her head. She hadn't really had time to think about it, Krystal was practically stuck here with no place to go.

MK frowned before grinning having an idea. "What if you stay here at the noodle shop?!" The group stares at him.

"Yeah there's an extra apartment room next to mine that hasn't been used! And she can work here too! It'll be perfect!" MK said excitedly his eyes practically sparkling from the idea. Krystal stared at the Noodle boy before shyly glancing at Pigsy.

The Pig demon was in thought for awhile as the others waited patiently for his answer. He did need the extra help around the shop, and maybe the delivery's would get done faster. Besides the girl had no place to go he may be hard headed at time's but he wasn't heartless.

"Alright she can stay here." He said. Krystal's smile grew as MK and Mei pulled her into a hug. They then take her to the empty apartment upstairs to fix it up a little while the three adults stayed down below.

"Pigsy that was very sweet of you." Sandy smiled. The Pig demon blushed slightly. "Hey! I'm only doing it cause I need the help! Don't get mushy on me." He grumbled. Tang and Sandy looked at each other chuckling. Pigsy growled under his breath turning away from the two embarrassed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sorry it's not much." MK said as he brought an extra blanket for the girl.

"No no its ok! I really appreciate just having a place to stay." The brunette said grabbing more pillows.

The apartment was a little dusty but other than that it was in perfect condition. There was a sink and some cabinets, a slide in door that lead to a small patio with the fire escape next to it. It had an guest bedroom, bathroom and shower needed a little work.

Her room was medium size, it had a slide in closet some small drawers and a bed frame all that was missing was the bed. So they instead made a makeshift bed in the living room with a bunch of blankets and pillows. MK and Mei decided to have a sleepover with the brunette so she would feel more comfortable having company.

"We'll still have to get a few things for you." Mei said bringing in snacks for them to munch on.

"Mei y-you really don't have to! What you guys are doing is more than enough for me besides I don't want to trouble you more than I already have."

"Pfft! Its fine we're friends after all!" Mei chirped.

Krystal stared at her before looking  away sadly. The two take notice of this wondering what was wrong. "Hey you ok?" Asked MK.

Glancing back at them Krystal saw there worried expression. "Y-yeah. I'm ok its just . . . this is going to sound stupid but, I've never actually had friends before."

Mei and MK eye's widen. "Wai!? You've never had friend's before!?" They both exclaimed.

The brunette pulled her knees to her chest hugging them. The two adult teens sit beside the girl. "I used to have friends when I was younger but . . . they weren't exactly my friends after all." She said sadly.

Mei pulled the girl into a side hug along with MK. "Well we're your friends now!" MK exclaimed happily.

"Yeah! We've got your back girl and if anybody messes with you I'll kick there butts!" Mei grinned.

Krystal smiled feeling a little better, she then remembered something her mother had told her when she had come home crying having been made fun of again.

"Honey one day you'll meet the right kind of friends that'll bring put the best parts of you. They will bring out the sun and watch you bloom."

She smiled at the memory. 'Maybe being here won't be so bad after all.'

Sorry if this chapter seemed a little short but hopefully the next one will be a little longer. But hoped you guys liked it and I'll see you in the next chapter 😆❤❤❤.