The News

Trevor and Travis both sat on their couches, watching the news. Travis sat more relaxed and slouched, while Trevor sat straight up, completely intrigued in the news.

Travis: Dude... I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO bored!
Trevor: Sorry to hear that. Do you wanna do something?
Travis: Wanna prank call?
Trevor: WHAT? No! That's never a nice thing, even to our friends.
Travis: What friends? It's just us in this world, man.

Travis put his arm over Trevor's shoulders.

Travis (robot voice): And you've got tooooooooo have some fuuunnnnnnn some tiiiiiiimesssss.
Trevor: Hehehe. Look, it's not like I don't want to have fun with my twin, but we're almost full grown adults, we live in our own apartment, and like you said, it's just us. You keep people from being dicks to me, and I keep you from... well... you know.
Travis: HA! You always were the careful one, but also the smart one at that. So, what do you wanna do?
Trevor: Well, maybe something will come up on the news?
Travis: Trevor, nothing interesting is going to happen on the-
TV: This just in, local pizza place "Fredderinas Pizza Palace" is looking for a new night guard after the last one was fired due to some... inappropriate events.
Trevor: Hey, Travis? When's this months rent due?
Travis: Uh... next week? And I think we're 20$ short.
Trevor: Well, maybe we should take the job. No one would want to steal from a pizza place anyway.
Travis: Hmm... not a bad idea actually. It's like free money, and we get to pull all nighters!
Trevor: Let's take this on together, Travis. Like we always do.
Travis: Yea!