The Third Night (pt. 3) - Blond Beast

Trevor felt pride in his little performance, even though he wished the girls didn't make him blush so much. Trevor sat in his office chair, feeling proud. Trevor just did his own thing for probably the first time in his life. As he lied back in his chair, he closed his eyes, only to be immediately greeted with the look of the golden bear in his vision when he closed his eyes. Trevor jolted up, putting his hand on his head.

Trevor (thinking): What... Fr-... Fredderina?

Trevor kept thinking, until he remembered something Fredderina said.

Fredderina (memory): ...they were the old robots here, until... the incident with the girl. We were their replacements, and they're furious at us for it.
Trevor (thinking): Wait... "they"... and I only saw one robot in the Parts and Service room. So... is there another?

Trevor snuck down the left hallway against the wall. Trevor peaked around the corner, seeing Spring Bonnie talking to the three main girls.

Trevor ( thinking): I guess they finally decided to make up after knocking me out. Heh, 'bout time.
Girl voice (whisper): Ahoy!

Trevor spun around to see Foxy staring right into his eyes.

Foxy (whisper): So, Trevor, I saw my sister come into the office earlier, and I was wondering... what happened?

Trevor couldn't help but blush at the seductive look Foxy was giving him.

Trevor (whisper): Uh... we just hung out for a bit, that's all.
Foxy (whisper): We'll if anything happens, I wanna see. You see, my sister is so shy you're the first guy she's actually talked to. It would be... different, to say the least.
Trevor (whisper): Foxy, you should know by now that I wouldn't do that to her.

Foxys face became confused, and slightly shocked.

Trevor (whisper): Mangle... she's sweet, and innocent. I would never dare to touch, even THINK about her like that, ever. Also... even if I did want to, I still wouldn't say anything because Mangle wouldn't be able to handle that kind of thing. She'd freak out the moment I mention it, I know it. So, sorry, Foxy, but, if you want to see Mangle do something like that, you'd have to wait until SHE'S ready.

Foxy giggled lightly.

Trevor (whispering): What's so funny?
Foxy (whispering): It's just... no one's ever passed my first test before you.
Trevor (whispering): "Test"?
Foxy (whispering): You see, all of the girls here are so used to different kinds of people, but all kinds were also perverts, so they came up with tests to find out who someone is without the pervert part. But if we trust them, we use the tests to see who they are as a person, rather if they're a pervert or not.
Trevor (whispering): Why are you telling me this?
Foxy (whispering): Your brother... there's something about his spirit that I just admire. You... you're the first person to make my sister brave enough to talk to someone, so I trust you both with this secret.

Trevor chuckled, and looked toward to Parts and Service door. Trevor put a finger on his lips, and Foxy winked. Trevor crawled between the tables to avoid not being spotted going to the Parts and Service room.

Trevor (thinking): If I'm going to do everything I need to to get answers in time before 6:00 AM, I can't have any distractions.

Slowly, Trevor made it to the Parts and Service door, and silently walked through it. Trevor turned around, facing the darkness. Although, it didn't matter where he turned, the room was so dark it looked like a cloud of ink everywhere. Trevor couldn't tell if he was in front of the door anymore, yet he knows he hasn't moved an inch. Trevor took a deep breath, and held it, until his senses stabilized, and was able to stand up straight.

Trevor: Who are you?

Trevor stood still, waiting for an answer from the darkness. Trevor stood, and stood, and stood. Until, suddenly, the light turned on in the room, revealing a yellow Fredderina, making Trevor jump back a bit.

Trevor: You... why did I see you when I closed my eyes? Did you want me here or something?

The bear didn't respond, but just stared at Trevor.

Trevor: Are you going to answer me?

The bear, again, didn't respond. But instead, she pointed at her neck with one hand, and pointed at her mouth with the other. It didn't take long for Trevor to realize.

Trevor: You can't talk, can you?

The bear shook her head. Trevor thought for a minute.

Trevor: Why did you call me here? What's happening right now?

The bear grabbed Trevor's shoulder, and instantly were in the dinning room, making everyone jump.

Fredderina: Wha-... Goldie?
Trevor: Wait, your name is Goldie?

The yellow bear, now known as "Goldie", walked to what seemed like a little prize corner, with plushies of all of the girls, with only one of each of the golden plushie girls. Goldie grabbed the Spring Bonnie plush, and held it in her hands, staring into Trevor's eyes. Trevor didn't fully understand, until Spring Bonnie pointed at herself. Goldie shook her head, and Trevor suddenly realized.

Trevor: Plushtrap.

Goldie slightly smiled and nodded.

Trevor: What does that have to do with anything, though?

Goldie waved her hand into the air, forming what seemed like Trevor's vision of Plushtrap and the nightmare, and turning it into a movie.

Plushtrap (memory): Use your brothers strength, your full heart, and both of your brotherly love to help them.

Just as Plushtrap stopped talking, the vision disappeared. Trevor stared at Goldie for a bit, trying to hold himself together.

Trevor: You... want me to make up with Travis, don't you?

Just then, the 6:00AM bell rang, quickly turning Trevor's attention to the clock. He slowly looked back to Goldie, and smiled.

Trevor: Do you really think you'd have to ask me that?

Goldie gave a shocked looked for a split moment, then gave a smile.

Fredderina: Well, Trevor, what are you going to do now?
Trevor: I'm gonna go home and hug Travis so hard his ribs'll break.

Trevor quickly ran to the door and unlocked the door, leaving the Pizza Palace.

Fredderina: That's our Trevor.