14

A/N: turns out I have corona😍 I hope y'all still like this fanfic and yeah I hope y'all stay safe!! Again, sorry for typos

3rd pov

(Y/N) woke up with eyeliner still on her face the next morning, which caused her to bawl her eyes out in anger because her pillow had eyeliner all over it. It took her a few minutes to calm down before she washed her face, re-applied the eyeliner and put on a tighter but still baggy pair of black ripped jeans, fishnets, a fishnet top and a Mayhem t-shirt she cut up once. The shirt was a crop top now that had random slits under her boobs, which showed little parts of her grey bra.

A notification popped up on her screen while she was scrolling on tiktok, waiting until it was time to leave.

Hunter🤰🏻: Band practice my place after school, bring bass

It was a quick message to let her know. (Y/N) sighed and looked at her bass which was sitting on her chair where she left it the day before. It somehow matched her car, a black glossy bass and a black glossy car; perfect. She clicked on the chat and started typing.

Should I just drive to yours right after school?

Yeah

K well cya

Bye

A sigh left her lips as she looked at the time. She was supposed to leave in a minute so she put on a random pair of shoes, which happened to be black doc martens platform lace-ups. After she grabbed her bass with her left hand while holding her keys in her right, she left the house and walked towards her car.

Troy was already at work so (Y/N) would wake up alone in the house. If she couldn't find something, that was on her and she'd have to go to school without it. Once she was in her car, she got a usual morning text from her dad, which simply said 'out already?'

Dad🤞🏻

Yea
Any weird ppl yet

Only Harry
The dude I told you abt once

What did he do this time

Hitting on uh that one woman
I keep forgetting her name what

The one working up front?

Yea

Ew what he should khs

He tried

Oh

Yeah whatever
Go to school

I love you too😇😇

(Y/N) never knew if Troy knew that she used those emoji as a joke or not but whatever. It was funny to her. Starting her engine, she put her phone away and started driving towards the school, this time in silence and not with music. She didn't feel like putting music on today.

Once she parked in her usual spot, somewhere in the middle, she got out and walked to her first class; English.
English was the worst, she was good but it still sucked. It was useless, wow she would learn how to do stuff better but it was still so useless to her.

Some other students rushed to their classes, wanting to be seated when the teacher came but there were also the people who usually failed everything and were late to every class. (Y/N) was neither of them, well maybe if she felt like it, she'd be there early or accidentally oversleep but (Y/N) was usually there ten or five minutes before class started and she'd never get into trouble.

She knew no one in her English class so she was silent most of the time and sometimes even go on her phone but she got snitched on by some nerd one her first day so she was extra careful now. Students after students walked inside, (Y/N) staring at each of them for a few seconds before staring at the next. One particular boy caught her attention. She doesn't recall seeing him once even though she was in this class once before calling in sick for the rest of the week and the day before.

He had white-ish hair going to about the middle of his neck at the back and a lot of silver accessories like necklaces and rings. They both had eye contact while he sat down two tables beside her before it got broken up by the person sitting between them. (Idk his name in the movie so we're using his irl name)

Two or three minutes later, their teacher walked in. He was a rather old, pedophile looking man. His eyes wandered before he started with a big sigh and wrote down a big headline on the whiteboard. (Y/N)'s eyes flickered to her right to see the guy staring at her but look the other way the second they had eye contact once again.

(Y/N) let out a quiet chuckle, pulling out her pen and started taking notes of what their teacher was talking about. It was another useless thing she would never need in her life. Class didn't feel as long as it was supposed to and before she knew it, the bell rang.

Everyone quickly packed their things and stormed out, except (Y/N). She usually very slow in the morning, so when half of the class was already out, she was looking at the floor, zipping her bag up.

"You forgot your pencil case", a voice said catching her off guard.

"Excuse me?", she asked confused and looked at the person standing in front of her desk. It was the blonde guy. He pointed at the pencil case with an emotionless face causing (Y/N) to sigh and pack her pencil case.

"I'm Kain", the guy introduced himself to (Y/N).

"(Y/N). What's your next class?", that was her go to question when she met someone new at school.

"Uh history but my teacher's sick so I have to wait somewhere."

"Lucky, I have maths now. I mean, our teacher's pretty nice but I hate maths. It's so..."

"Useless. Yeah", he finished her sentence.

"Exactly. Well, gotta go that way. See you somewhere?"

"Definitely", he smiled slightly as she nodded and walked off to the classroom without another word.

He was quite attractive, why was everyone at this school so attractive.