19

After school, (Y/N) walked outside to her car to find Hunter and Kevin waiting for her.

"What's up?", she asked as she put her things in her car.

"We have practice a bit later. Kevin has some appointment now."

"Oh yeah, when should I come?"

"I should be there at 3:30", Kevin said, causing (Y/N) to look at him.

"Sure, see you later then", (Y/N) smiled slightly as she sat down in her car.

Hunters eyes widened as he saw and quickly ran to them with Kevin following.

(Y/N) let out a sigh as she slowly drove away, not having any motivation to go check what had happened back at Hunter's car.

**********

Once (Y/N) was at home, she looked at the time. 14:13 she read. She still had enough time to do her homework before going to Hunter's, so that was the first thing she did. She sat down at her desk, pulled out her things and slowly started writing down the answers.

It was about half an hour later when she finished her homework and then remembered that she had to text the others. With a sigh, she pulled out both of the notes and started texting Evie, Mona, Jennifer and Valentina before Valentina added her to a groupchat with Tate, Kain and James in it.

Cock suckerz🤭

Valentina🫶🏻 added you

Valentina🫶🏻
Guys that's (Y/N)
@*** is Tate, @••• is James and
@... is Kain

Kain😍😍
Sup

Tate😋
Hey

James😫
Hey

Y'all I wanna text but I have practice
at Hunter's😕

Tate😋
WhT kinda practice

Band
Idk why I'm even in their band😥
But it's cool
James😫
Damn what you pkay

Bass💪🏻💪🏻

Valentina🫶🏻
Smash

Kain😍😍
SMASH
SMASH
SMASH
SMASH

Tate😋
Kain stop spamming smash

Kain😍😍
Fine🙄🙄🙄🙄

Anyways bye

James😫
Bye

(Y/N) looked at the time and saw it was about 3pm already, so she has to eat a little now before she had to leave. Scrolling away on her phone, (Y/N) walked into the kitchen and saw some leftovers. They didn't look too bad, so (Y/N) decided to heat a bit up. She quickly ate everything that was on her plate, with coke of course and walked outside to her car quickly.

It was about 3:17 when she left the house after she changed her shoes. She was eating black chucks but switched to flame vans because the chucks were getting a bit uncomfortable.

Mr Sylvester once again opened the door to find (Y/N) standing there, waiting uncomfortably.

"Hi", (Y/N) smiled, "is Hunter there?"

"Yeah, he's downstairs", Mr Sylvester sighed as he left the door open for (Y/N) to come in and walk downstairs with her bass.

"Hey", (Y/N) mumbled as she set down her bass where she was the last time.

"We have to wait for Kevin. He said he'll be here in ten", Hunter told her, while he turned away from the corner he was facing, as he put his guitar down.

"Shit, okay", (Y/N) mumbled as she plopped onto - this time the armchair in his room.It was in front of a tv along with a black table that matched.

"Who were you sitting with during lunch? I don't know them", Hunter asked as he sat on a table with his feet dangling around.

"Uh my friend asked me to sit with his group. It's not a big deal though, don't worry."

Hunter asked more about them, wanting to know why was so interesting about them, considering one of them tried out for their band but just... couldn't play at all.

"Oh uh I don't know about that. Might've been a joke though, they seem really cool", (Y/N) explained while she was playing random riffs on his guitar. She was quite surprised he even let her play on his guitar. Most metal heads like him were pretty sensitive about their guitars.

"Hey", Kevin said as he walked down the stairs, causing the two of them to look up at him as (Y/N) put Hunter's guitar down.

"Hey. So (Y/N), you practice a bit more and when you're down before you two have to leave we can all play together", Hunter suggested.

"Yeah, sure. Uh should I use the headphones again?"

"If you want to."

(Y/N) hummed as she grabbed the amplifier and plugged it into her bass. She put on the headphones, watching Kevin and Hunter talk about something. Their conversation didn't last long though, about a minute later Hunter grabbed his guitar from where (Y/N) put it and before she knew, the two of them were playing.

Letting out a tiny sigh as she turned around, (Y/N) picked up her bass and started playing what she memorized from the last time. (Y/N) was still good and remembered most of the tabs but sometimes needed a glance at the somewhat beat up piece of paper. After playing the song once, she looked at the guys behind her, Hunter was explains something to Kevin, moving his arms around a lot.

**********

A few minutes later, (Y/N) was pretty much done. She could play without having to look at the tabs once so she joined the guys.

"Uhm I have to leave a bit earlier today so we have to make this a little quick", (Y/N) mumbled. She didn't actually but she didn't feel comfortable for some reason and just wanted to go home.

"Sure. Uh I think we'll be done in a few minutes anyways, right, Hunter?", Kevin sighed, turning towards Hunter, who was on his left.

"Yeah.."

**********

"Hey, dad. Why're you already home?", (Y/N) asked, seeing Troy as she took off her shoes by the door.

"Oh well, I decided to go home early. It was actually a bit boring today."

"I'm gonna be in my room", (Y/N) quickly muttered before running up the stairs. Something felt so weird, she felt so uncomfortable the whole day. Maybe it was because of meeting so many new people? No, it felt different. It was that feeling when you arrive at school but only want to go home and watch tiktoks while you lay in bed. But she was already at home, how could she still feel like this?

Trying to brush it off, (Y/N) took off all her rings, necklaces and earrings before changing into boxers and an oversized shirt she stole from her dad. It wasn't special, just a normal black shirt. She threw her hair into a low ponytail (if she can) and took her phone before she simply lied in her bed, scrolling on tiktok.

Her eyes slowly started feeling heavier and heavier by the minute. (Y/N) continued scrolling for what felt like an eternity before she simply decided it was time for a nap and turned off her phone. Turning to her side, she closed her eyes and took a deep breathe, slowly drifting into a deep slumber.