-I love you to the Moon and back-

WEEK 1 (i litterally hope this rewrite is worth it)

Joel P.O.V

The crack in the Mezalean Matral Palace was too big for me to fix in such a short amount of time. I stood there in shock that my hard work was destroyed. I thought to myself, Don't think about your palace right now! There are more important stuff to do, like my wife! Wait, Lizzie! 

"Oh gosh, oh gosh," I told myself, flying to the Prisma Palace. The whole ocean had been drained, and it looked so ugly. I landed, and Lizzie was nowhere to be seen. 

"Lizzie? Lizzie? Are you there?" I called. I checked her axolotl sanctuary, her bed room, the sunken ship, everywhere! and she was no where to be found. I went back to my empire and started fishing, because I needed food. A man needs to eat alright? 

I went fishing in the part of the ocean that still had water and instead of fish, I got this weird orb that was blue. It looked familiar, I think I saw it before somewhere.

Lizzie showed it to me! It was the orb that turned her into half axolotl! I hid it in my pocket and I flew out to look for my wife. I'm really worried about her now. I need to find her.

--------------------TIME SKIP-------------------

I have searched for so long. I haven't found her! I'm so worried. 

"Meow." said this cat next to me. 

I looked. "You're Joel, am I right?" The cat said.

"The hell-" I was shocked. "You can talk?" 

"I'm Jellie. You're looking for your wife right?"

"How do you know about my personal life?"

"I'm a cat. We just know stuff." She licked his paw. "She must be cheating on you."

"What? She would never!" I told Jellie.

"You'll never know." She said. "Try checking the Taiga Biome." 

She did the catwalk and sashayed away. I blinked. Was I going crazy? No, I should follow his advice and look in the Taiga Biome. You don't hear and see a talking cat everyday.

Lizzie P.O.V

I woke up in this weird palace built from something that I think was called.. Prismarine? I'm not sure. I only remember my name, Lizzie, and nothing else. I looked down and saw what looked like a drained ocean? What even is an ocean? I don't know what I'm talking about anymore. I went down and made my way carefully to this taiga biome nearby. How do I know what biome it is? Wait, what's a biome? 

Anyways, I went to that place with the big trees and I chopped down some wood and made myself a sword, an axe, and a pickaxe. I sat down and ate some dead salmon I got on the way to this place. I left since, I don't really know what's happening anymore. Some thoughts and information triggers my brain, but I don't really know what they're for. All I really remember is my name, and the name of this biome area thing. Night came, and I heard a rustling sound in the bushes.

I held my sword and drew it. "Who's there. Be afraid! Very afraid. I am armed! With a wooded sword! This can hurt! So don't blame me!" I said. I was the one afraid to be honest. 

"Lizzie?" the voice said.

Joel P.O.V.

"Lizzie?" I called.

"Yeah, that's me. What do you want. Why do you know me?" She said.

"Lizzie! I finally found you!" I exclaimed. I made my way through the bushes and my excitement couldn't stop. "I found you! Oh I worried so much! There's so much news to tell you about! Scott is actually alive, Jimmy and Scott got married, Xornoth is uncorrupted, but I still don't believe in him." I rambled.

"I- I'm sorry." She said.

"What? No, why are you sorry?" I asked, shocked.

"I don't understand. I don't remember anything. All I know is my name, and this biome. I don't even know what a biome is!" She told me. 

I was about to burst into tears. "You.. don't remember? But I.. I'm your husband!"

"I'm sorry! I don't remember anything! Are you looking for someone? I can help you." She told me. 

I suddenly remembered something. The orb. It was in my pocket. I pulled it out and cracked a piece off. "Lizzie, eat this." I said.

"What?" She said, confused.

"Do you trust me?" I asked her, handing the piece of the orb.

"Alright." She took the piece and ate it. A bright light burst and Lizzie's skin turned blue.

She groaned. "Joel?" she said. 

I was so happy. I burst into tears and Lizzie looked shocked. "Joel! Don't cry! I'm sorry!" She panicked. She went and hugged me. I hugged her back. 

"I missed you, my sweet 10 foot axolotl demigod wife." I teased.

She laughed. "I love you, Joel. I love you from the moon and back."

------------------------------------------

"Now that's a happy ending." Jellie said, twirling her tail.

-------------------------------------------------

A/N: OH MY GOSH I LOVE THISSS!!! FINALLY FINISHED!!! Wish me good luck for a good score!!!