-Kill Me-

WEEK 2 (lezgo another empires one)

Lizzie P.O.V

I flew back to my palace. "A book, it's just a book. Nothing bad will happen, right?" 

I passed by the Cod Empire, it had been completely drained! I got worried, and tried not to fret.

"This is fine, this is fine." I assured myself. Nothing will happen, my empire will be normal and usual.

I heard Sausage's cry for help in Mythland. It was raining blood sheep. I looked, and I tried not to think about what would happen to my empire.

-------------------------------------------------MEANWHILE----------------------------

"WHY THE FUCK IS IT RAINING SHEEP" Jellie hissed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got really worried by now, I really needed to check on my empire. I flew as fast as my wings could carry me. As my empire came into view, I stopped, filled with fear, loneliness, and hatred.

My palace.

My empire.

My home.

It was all gone. The ocean had drained. I landed in the Prisma Palace and I quickly ran to grab my journal, and wrote the following words.

'How quickly chaos can descend
The prophecies came true in the end
The ocean's gone, and so is my power
All that remains is a lonely tower
As the waters wash away
I fall apart, my mind decays
The rapture broke my sacred connection
In time, I'll lose all recollection
I'm writing this down before it's too late
My memories are fading, I'll soon meet my fate
I may forget but don't you dare
Always remember the ocean's heir'

I sighed to myself, teardrops falling from my eyes. I closed my eyes, and waited. Longing to hear that sound of the ocean. The sound of the waves crashing. I wanted to hear that again. That sound. That sound of my home.

Joel P.O.V

I quickly flew back to Mezalea, worry in my eyes. "The ocean! Look at it! It's all been drained! Poor Lizzie," I said to myself. I flew down to the Prisma Palace and saw Lizzie, kneeling on the floor, eyes closed.

"Lizzie? Are you okay?" I asked.

"Joel.." she whispered, opening her eyes. "Kill me.." 

"What?! I would never!" I told her. "I could never do that to you!" 

"Please Joel, I don't want to forget. So please, just kill me while I still remember." She said, her tears falling. "I'm sorry." She sniffed.

"Lizzie, shh..." I said, hugging her tightly. 

"Please.. Just end this once and for all.." She muttered.

"I'm sorry, my love." I drew my sword and gripped it tightly. 

"I love you, Joel." She faintly smiled. 

"I love you too Lizzie. I love you." I closed my eyes and swung for the head.

--------------------------------------------------

Lizzie P.O.V

"Hello Everyone! I'm glad all of you could come today!" Scott exclaimed. 

Silence.

"Bye." Joel said, walking away. 

We all burst into laughter and we parted ways.

I walked and walked about, a lot of blocks away from spawn, and found a birch forest.

I thought to myself, This is where my empire will arise.

Where I will place my home.

(SHORT STORY IM SO SORRYYYY ONLY 474 WORDSSS)