intro!!

hey y'all! im percy, he/they + neopronouns!!

these are literally just steddie oneshots- probably a lot of fluff because i just want them to be happy (s4's ending broke me)

eddie and steve are some of my favorite characters, and i just really love the ship and think its super cute. im also lowkey fascinated with writing different time periods, and the 80s are a great one because it's so specific!!

there will be a lot of robin, nancy and jonathan, plus the younger kids, because i love all of the dynamics in the show and i think they'll be really fun to write! 

because this is just for my own enjoyment, i wont have formal requests open but if you have a specific idea you'd really like, just comment or dm me :]i cant promise i'll get to it, but if i like the idea i will!!

as i said, this is for my own enjoyment, so please dont pressure me to update. im easily stressed and very busy, so i probably wont be writing super often. this said- feel free to ask questions or give notes, just put tone indicators!

feedback is greatly appreciated, positive and constructive! please comment and leave kudos, it really motivates me to write and i see my work much more positively!!

thank you for reading! have a great day/night/4am, love yall!💚