Fifteen

Yasaniy Bells ( 1 week later Friday)

" girl are you nervous for your date tonight "

Jackie said as we sat on her couch

" no not really I just hope it goes well you know "

" yea no I totally get it go girl "

Shaking my head at her " I really just want no interruptions and want everything to go good"

" has Henry or your mom still been hitting you up "

" girl yes henry apologized but then took it back and said I was just being a brat and to just come home "

" not him call you a brat after what he said to you he should've even be grateful ya ass didn't get disrespectful back "

" yea I know right and then my mom has been apologizing and then drunk texting tell me to never come back or to come back because she can't lose anther daughter"

" we'll sis you I wouldn't go back that environment over there is toxic as hell "

" yup I just gotta go over there to pick up my check I'll grab my clothes and things tomorrow "

" we'll ok but if it goes down call me and I'll be there in the flash girl shit I'll even get there faster than the flash "

I just laughed I would bring her with me but I don't want her to see how they truly are towards me

Getting up because my Uber was outside
" well I'll text you my Uber is outside "

" ok girl "

........................25 mins later......................

Opening the door to my surprise nobody was home so I went to the counter and picked up my check

" so what you sneaking in now " making me jump a little I turned to see Henry

" No I didn't sneak in did you forget I had a key "

" you know I didn't mean what I said right I was just hurt "

" what part didn't you mean Henry was it you wish I was dead or that I'm just a brat "

Sighing he shook his head " both wether you believe me or not "

" yea ok I really don't care at this point I'm just hope you and your mother are happy I'm finally leaving and out y'all way "

" so yasaniy your still sticking to that and leaving where are you gonna go "

" to be honest Hendrick that's nun of your business "

Walking away and out the door I sat on the porch waiting for my Uber

" oh look who decides to finally come crawling back "

Looking up from my phone I see my mother

" actually you're wrong Athena I just came here to pick up my check "

" don't get disrespectful you dumb bitch don't for get who raised you "

Laughing to my self " how could I forget the people who raised me when I lived next door to them for 19 years "

" who your being smart why are you even back I thought you was gone forever "

" I just came here to pick up my check I'll be back for my stuff tomorrow "

" so your leaving after everything I did for you , you're truly ungrateful Yasaniy "

" I may have not been the perfect mother but you and your brothers grew up to be perfectly fine "

" that's where your wrong Athena we didn't didn't turn out perfectly fine only axel did "

" my baby henry is just fine you on the other hand I don't know "

" we'll you don't have to worry about me anymore Athena because I'm officially leaving "

Walking off because my Uber showed up Both her and Henry watched as I got in the car

                      Hendrick Bells

After me and ma watched as Yasaniy got into her Uber mom started pacing back and forth

" you need to calm down ma I'm pretty sure she'll be back just give her some space "

" Hendrick don't tell me what I need to give my daughter "

I looked at her like she was crazy " oh so now she's your daughter after you treated her like shit for no absolute reason "

" oh don't act like you didn't do the same "

Sucking my teeth I then said " I had no choice  and you know exactly why don't forget those pictures I have "

She stopped pacing back and forth and looked at me

" yea those pictures of the time you abused me I was also a victim shoot Milan's not even dead and  you use that as an excuse to come for your daughter "

Yea Milan's not dead our father took her after she was shot he was gonna take me and  yasaniy too but our mother wouldn't let him

Yasaniy doesn't know but I do that's the only reason why she stopped abusing me because I know her secret and have pictures

I didn't mean to be rude to yasaniy but I had no choice I could've went to the cops but That would mean exposing the truth about Milan

" I should've let your father take you "

" yea you should've and maybe me and yasaniy would have a better life "

" A better life my ass I gave you sorry ass kids everything "

" right you gave me mental abuse made me hate my sister an also lie to her " 

" you made yasaniy wanna end her life and mentally an physically abused her "

" it was all for love you guys turned out fine "

" no we turned out to hate each other what are you not getting I already can't see one sister and now my other hates me "

" whatever put the blame on me why don't you blame yourself also "

" I do everyday and I also apologize to yasaniy about the text you sent her calling her a brat "

She just sucked her teeth and walked off probably to go smoke a cigarette

I always hated being mean to yasaniy the day I hit her I didn't want to but at the time I was being abused to

Also the day mom Was hitting yasaniy to which I regret every day

I even want to her graduation and took pictures but she doesn't know that she thinks no one came

I really wish I could talk to her but she hates me and my mothers sick that women abused me mentally and physically

When sani wasn't home that women would lock me in my room with her and torment me she couldn't abuse me but she could only torment me

I hate it letting my thoughts run wild I felt my self having a panic attack so I sat in the shower letting the cold water run down until I calmed down