Siren Noah

Classic Noah: *pop out* I AIN'T LETTING THAT ***HOLE TALK AND LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING!! so I will tell his story

Classic Noah: *pop out* I AIN'T LETTING THAT ***HOLE TALK AND LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING!! so I will tell his story. And yes creator change there design again and honestly I like this look on them. Looks more siren deep dark ocean like.    Any who.    Here what happened and a little about him

Classic Noah:. So what about him. He's a BLOODY PSYCHOPATH!! he will kill and hunt for fun. Ok. This au is pretty much a ocean siren version of horror tale. But instead of undying as the queen he is the king. And he will eat anymore and everyone if he wants to.   Is tail alone is the size of the biggest crew's ship on earth.   He murdered his wife and blame it on humans and pirates.    He banish his son to be chained to the deepest trench in the world.  And he abusive his daughter in everyway.  And keeps her lock up in a tiny room in his castle.    He keeps body's of people he has drowned or that has drowned themselves in a special room that keeps the "fresh" so he can eat them later.  He forced the animals of the deep dark to do his work.  Everytime he sings the one way to his kingdom open up. And anything in the area of the open gets suck in lick dirt or dust in a vacuum cleaner.  And the way closes and you won't get out.  And DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON ANYTHING'S THAT MAN HAD DONE!   YOU DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW!! he'll eat you alive. He won't listen if you pleading with him or trying to make a deal. If he wants to eat you. He'll do it without even second thanking of him Doing it.  

Classic Noah: and something else. One time he meet the nightmare of siren tale. And kidnapped him.  He abusive and rape him for years. And thay had a kid. Name luce and Noah ate the kid.  After seeing the man that kidnapped and rape him for years eat the child that he gave birth to. He dead'ed himself.  And the green of that au. Just wants freedom. For her. And har kingdom. 

Classic Noah: and that is all I got to say at the moment. Besides don't press the button. That button is in that glass case for a reason. It will take you there. To him. And your never returned from there.