Vampire verse noah

Me; he's a great dad. And is pretty good with words. He's a peaceful monster with a wife and a son and daughter.  

Me: a little about his past. He first married Charlotte because thay was childhood friends and because a Werewolf force themselves on her and got her pregnant with a litter of pups.  Most of the litter died at birth except for the runt.  Now Noah being the man he was married her before anyone found out so she wouldn't be called a disgrace to the village or her family.  Thankfully the boy had most of Noah looks because Noah soul bonded with her to keep her alive dering the hole thang. She would have died the night the werewolf did it because she was tiny. Much smaller then others girls in the village. And the werewolf was big. Much bigger then her. 

Me: thay waiting 3 years before that themselves had to make a child because the village demanded of them to saying that need more young in the village.  Dearing the second birth Charlotte didn't make it. Thay listen girl did but not her.  Noah was named the first male  widow of the village and the children was pick on for being motherless.   It is true Noah wasn't that much of a man to look at some that pass by the village swear he look feminine and he sometimes act it too.

Me: when another werewolf attack happened to the village thay took his boy claiming to be there Alpha kid. And the villager's took his daughter claiming Witcher because she was smarter then normal baby's and burned her at a tiny stake and forced him to watch.  

Me: Noah couldn't take it anymore.  Even before he meet Charlotte he could never make the village happy with anything he did. Even if he follow what thay told him to do. .... Thay was never satisfied.  When he got his son back thay killed him a silver bullet to the chest.     Noah run off into the forbidden forest knowing it was full of vampire witches werewolf and more.  But he didn't care. He walk around for hours waiting for something to come by and end his misery.  But what he didn't count in was the depression and hate and sadness and anger coming off if him would brang someone to him. That he would have never wanted to meet.  

Me: a nightmare of a vampire.