4: chug

~raise a little hell - trooper~

THE TRIO OF GIRL'S DIDN'T SAY A WORD TO EACH OTHER DURING THE SHORT WALK TO STEVE'S HOUSE

THE TRIO OF GIRL'S DIDN'T SAY A WORD TO EACH OTHER DURING THE SHORT WALK TO STEVE'S HOUSE. When they started up the front walkway, Barb fell behind the two girls and Nancy rang the doorbell.

After a few seconds, the door was swung open and Steve stood in the doorway, his hand on his hip. The music that had recently been just noticeable, was now very loud.

"Hello, ladies," Steve smirked.

Nancy stepped in first, smiling at Steve as she walked by. Jennifer followed suit, muttering a small "hey" to Steve as she stepped into the large house. Steve shut the door behind Barb before leading the girls through the house and back outside where Carol, Tommy, and Eric were all sitting by a large pool.

Eric turned in his chair at the sound of footsteps and smirked when he spotted Jennifer. He had a cigarette in between his teeth and a leather jacket on with nothing underneath.

"Jenny, babe," he exclaimed. "C'mere,"

Jennifer smiled and walked across the pool deck to his chair. When she got there, his arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her down and onto the chair with him.

"Glad you could make it," he smiled, glancing down at Jens lips.

Jennifer leaned into his side. "Me too,"

Eric took the cigarette out of his mouth and offered it to Jen. She glanced up at him for a second and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Eric, I don't-,"

"C'mon babe, just try it," he persisted.

Jennifer took the cigarette in her fingers and placed it in between her teeth. She breathed in slightly, not wanting to inhale the entire thing. As soon as the smoke hit her throat, she took the cigarette from her mouth and fell into a fit of coughs.

She could hear Eric and the other boys laughing at her so she handed the cigarette back to Eric, trying to cover her mouth to stop the coughing.

"St- stop it," she laughed, looking up at him. "Ugh, that was awful,"

"Oh, come on, Marshall," Tommy yelled from across the deck. "Don't be a wuss,"

Jennifer twisted in the chair and flipped Tommy off without saying a word. Steve and Eric both laughed at this whilst Tommy scoffed and shook his head slightly.

"Anybody want a beer?" Steve asked, holding up a can. "Jennifer?"

Jenny looked up for a second before muttering a quiet "fuck it" and holding her hand out.

"Atta girl," Steve smiled, tossing the can to her.

Jennifer cracked open the can and took a sip, cringing as she did so. Although she didn't enjoy it, she continued to drink, slowly getting used to the awful taste.