What about Ron?!

"So... You don't like Ron?"
Harry didn't mean to start with this topic, it just slipped out.
"Well... It's quite complicated, you know?"
"So explain it to me."
"I... I just couldn't decide which of you two I liked more, so I just kept you close and waited for any kind of sign. After that kiss, I was almost sure and after Ron started dating Lavender, I realized he's a jerk. And I also realized that I loved you the whole freaking time. And I didn't tell you just because of that asshole... I don't want to ever see him again. Like, never." And she started crying again.
"Wow... I also liked Cho, you know. But I always knew that deep in her heart, she loves Cedric. She never stopped loving him. After his death, she needed someone to hold her, to help her when she broke down. I was that someone. And I've seen her love for Cedric, that light in her eyes when she heard his name. And she's seen that light in me, too. She told me that she sees that I love you. She's always seen it. She always knew who is my real love. And she didn't even try to compete with you. After I told her about that kiss, she was completely sure in where my heart is. And she was right."
Harry smiled a little looking into Hermione's eyes filled with tears of happiness. She kissed him gently, rubing her hand against his cheek and crying at the same time. Their love was so strong and sweet it was almost perfect. But there is always that one 'almost'...