𝐋| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝚳𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐧 "𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀𝐍" 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝

after i got called over to the vip section the security said "my boss want you to come in"

i said yes instantly as he let me in i a-lot of girls twerking and drinking.

"get him alone and shoot him asian don't hesitate " dave said through the ear  piece.

i walked over to him and sat on his lap which shocked him.

"come to the bathroom with me daddy" i whispered

he agreed and we both got up and walked out of the section.

when we got to the bathroom i pulled out my gun and shoot him and walked out the bathroom.

"i did it tell von let's go" i said into my ear piece

i walked out the club and i saw von flirting with some girl .

i walked right past him to the car , i don't have time for his black ass.

he finally came back to the car with a smile i just ignored him cus nobody worried about him.

we finally made it to the hotel i got out and walked into the hotel and went straight to my room.

i picked out some pajamas so i could lay down after i took a shower.

i got in the shower so i could get the blood off of me.

after i got out and changed there was a knock on the door.

i looked thru the peep hole and it was covered.

i opened the door and it was von, "stop fucking playin von" i said pushing him as he laughed.

he came in and i closed the door and locked it .

i laid down while he was watching tv because i was tired.

𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌
𝐎𝐌𝐈

misharron was at her grandma's house playing outside with the boys and he mom pulled up.

her mom rolled her window down and yelled out "misharron get your whore ass in the house what did i tell you about playing with the boys".

misharron sighed and went inside, this has happened multiple times but she's still not used to it.

her mom came in and grabbed misharron and started yelling.

"WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT PLAYING WITH BOYS"

Misharron didn't respond she just looked at her.

"DONT MAKE ME REPEAT MYSELF " she yelled

"you told me not to play with boys because they are going to think i'm easy" she mumbled.

"that's what i thought now go sit down" her mom demanded.

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌

long time no see y'all 🫣