Shirtless Ryan

"Good morning, baby" Jack says, kissing me on the cheek.

"Good morning" I yawn in response.

I move over and curl up next to Jack, laying my head on his chest. He puts an arm around me and runs his fingers through my hair.

I start to fall back asleep when Jack says, "I'd love to lay here and cuddle all day, but I can't."

"Why?" I whine, already knowing the answer, just looking for a reason to complain about having to get up.

"C'mon baby, it's already 8:30." He says, slowly trying to push me off of him.

He sits up next to me. Jack softly cups my face in his hands and kisses me, trying to wake me up. I can't help but smile. He kisses all over my face.

"Jack! Stop it!" I say, laughing.

"I can't. You're too adorable." He says.

I giggle and finally sit up.

"I have to get ready now." Jack says, still laughing a little bit.

"I know." I say, sadly.

I didn't realize how clingy of a girlfriend I was until now.

"It's not like your gonna be alone here. I think Ryan's here. Who knows if he'll actually wake up before I get back though." Jack says.

"I know, I'll be fine. I'm sorry for being so clingy." I say.

"It's really kinda cute, if I'm being honest." He replies.

I smile at him as he stands up. I smack his flat ass as he walks past me.

"Bitch!" He says, jokingly while laughing slightly.

I laugh, a cackle kind of laugh, at that.

I go on my phone for a bit as he's getting dressed and all that.

I started to get up and was stretching a little bit when Jack walked out of the bathroom.

"Okay I'm leaving now, babe." He says, walking over and kissing me on the cheek.

"Bye. I love you." I say.

"I love you too. See you later." He says, and walks out of his bedroom and out the front door.

———————————————————————————

It was about an hour later and I had gotten dressed and went into the kitchen to get something to eat.

I was eating some cereal at the kitchen island while reading a book. Ryan walks out of his bedroom, but I barely notice because he is unusually light on his feet.

"Oh hi, (y/n) I didn't know you were here?" He says.

I look up from my book and I see that Ryan wasn't wearing his glasses — and he was shirtless, which is what caught me off guard.

"Oh uh yeah. I stayed with Jack last night. I usually would be still sleeping now, but I was awake since he had to leave." I say, while my eyes follow Ryan over to the fridge.

"Oh so you're a late sleeper too?" He laughs, grabbing orange juice out of the fridge.

I don't know why seeing him without a shirt was distracting me so much, but it definitely was. I keep trying to snap out of it.

"Yup." I say, taking another bite of cereal.

"I would probably still be sleeping, but Shay woke me up." He says, pouring the juice into a glass.