⚠️Smut⚠️ On Top

⚠️This is a smut. Don't read unless you want to. ⚠️

I reach over and gently touch his hair. I softly bite my bottom lip as I do this. I run my hand from his hair down over his ear and down his cheek. He closes his eyes as I softly brush my fingers over his cheek. I move back to his hair, and gently twirl a piece around my finger. His mouth falls slightly open, and the smallest sound of pleasure escapes.

"You like that, don't you?" I ask, in a soft, seductive voice.

"Y-yeah" he stutters.

I keep gently touching his hair and the side of his face. I start softly running one finger in random shapes on the side of his head, just above the temple.

"How does that feel?" I ask.

"T-that feels" he stops and gulps "r-reall-ly g-good"

"Yeah? You like it when I do this..."

I put both of my hands on either side of his face, gently rubbing under his ears. I softly rub my thumbs on his cheeks. A small whimper slips out of his mouth.

"Yeah? And you like this..."

I lean forward and I kiss him on his soft and supple lips. I move my hands down his neck and around the back of his head. I lean back a bit with my nose still touching his.

"And you really like it when I do this..."

I start fiddling with the buttons on the front of his shirt. I unbutton the first four or five buttons, enough to reveal a lot of his chest. I kiss him again, while I run my hand down his neck and onto his chest. I run my hands over his shoulders a few times. I lean farther and I kiss and nibble on the side of his neck. I hear a moan building up in his throat as I keep teasing him. I pull back.

"Let it out, Ry" I say, reaching back over and softly touching his ear.

I start nibbling the other side of his neck, and the moan pushes out of his mouth. I unbutton his shirt all the way.

"How's this?" I ask as I start kissing down his neck and onto his chest. I feel his hands on my neck.

"T-that feels s-so g-good" he stutters through a slight whimper.

He starts trailing his hands underneath my shirt, and a chill runs up my spine. I pull his shirt off his shoulders and I run my hands up and down his arms. I lean back and take off my shirt.

I climb farther onto him and push him back on the bed while kissing him. I lay over top of him and I hold my face inches from his. I look into his eyes and return my fingers to his incredibly soft hair. His eyes follow my hand and he bites his lip while a soft whimper escapes.

"You're so cute." I say, smirking slightly and I softly kiss him on the cheek.

I keep softly rubbing my thumb on his cheek, with my face inches from his. One of his hands rests on my hip, just above my pants. He starts fiddling with a belt loop on my shorts. I let out a soft moan and kiss him again. He puts both of his hands on my waist and he moves his hands up toward my bra. I start moving my mouth down his neck again, and another moan slips out of his mouth.

I feel him unclip my bra and I lean back up, sitting on top of him. I slide my bra off my arms and I toss it onto the floor. He looks down at my boobs and bites his lip. I stand up, unbutton my shorts and take them off, along with my panties and quickly jump back on top of him.

I sit on his stomach, and my wetness spreads onto him. I start back at his neck, and kiss my way down to his pants. I unbutton his pants and pull them down. I sit on top of his dick, through his boxers. I slowly grind my hips against him and I feel him getting harder. He lets out another whimper.

I take his boxers off, and place a kiss on the tip of his dick, just to tease him. I go back to sitting on his stomach, and I start softly touching myself. He bites his lip and moans.

I stop and move back, I slowly lower myself onto him. My eyes roll back at the amount of pleasure I feel.

"Fuuck" he moans, as his cock slowly slides inside of me.

I slowly move my hips around as I lean forward and touch his hair again. I touch his ear and he gently whimpers.

"You f-feel so f-fucking g-good inside me." I moan, and I put my hands on his shoulders.

He moans in response to the praise. I start slowly bouncing my hips and he moans louder. He puts his hands on my waist and I feel his fingernails digging into me.

"Fuck y-yeah." I whimper while looking down into his eyes.

I gently touch his hair and I gasp as he moves his hands farther down my back. My hips move up and down and the sound of our skin slapping together filled the whole room.

He moves his hands down more and he softly starts rubbing my clit. A secondary wave of pleasure runs through my whole body as I moan his name. He grabs my hips and he thrusts his a little bit causing his cock to go even deeper inside me.

"O-oh my god, R-Ryan." I moan out, my moans increasing in volume.

"Mm yeah." He whimpers quietly.

My hips keep moving on his dick and I melt a little more with every thrust. I run my hands down his chest and he shivers a little bit.

"Are y-you close?" I ask, with a whimper quickly following.

"Y-y-yeah." He stutters.

"Mm yeah, fucking c-cum inside me, babe." I whimper, seeing the desperation in his eyes.

He bites his lip and grips my waist tighter. He thrusts upwards a few more times and I feel his warmth fill me up.

"Y-yeah, baby, f-fuck." He moans as his head falls back in pleasure.

I slowly bounce my hips a few more times and his legs twitch a few times in response. I lift myself off of his cock and I sit on his stomach. I run my fingers along his cheek.

"D-did you finish?" He asks.

I shake my head.

A chill runs through me when his fingers contact my clit.

"Come up here. I wanna lick you." He says.

I shiver as I move up and I lower my hips right above his head. He wraps his arms around my thighs and starts licking my pussy.

He softly sticks his tongue inside me and I shake as he does this. He licks slowly over my clit, making the feeling almost unbearable.

"Fuck, Ry, yeah, right there." I moan louder as he licks my clit faster.

His tongue flicks back and forth over my clit. I shake and shiver and I creep closer and closer. His arms around my thighs hold me down and keep me from moving. He slows down and keeps teasing me.

"F-fuck Ryan, yes baby, fuck." My whimpers get louder as he slowly moves his tongue, barely touching me.

He licks a few more times, but stops right as I'm about to cum. I quiver and my clit pulses for his touch. He rubs my thighs, knowing I was right on the edge. My head falls back in pure desperation.

Suddenly he grips my legs tighter and flicks his tongue as quickly as he can over my clit.

"Oh fuck R-Ryan y-yes, oh m-my god, that feels s-so f-fucking g-good." I moan, almost screaming as I cum so hard.

He buries his face in my pussy and my hips shake against his face. He holds me still as I drown in the feeling of his mouth against me.

He licks me a few more times and pulls me down next to him.

"T-that was s-so g-good." I say, out of breathe.

"I know." He says, and he kisses me on the neck, causing me to shiver.

He pulls me under the covers with him and he kisses me again.

"I love you so much." He says, in between a few kisses.

"I love you too." I say, smirking. "Especially your cock."

He smirks back and giggles at me little bit. He pulls me close to him and I lay on his chest. I fall asleep as he gently plays with a piece of my hair.