𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

THIRD PERSON POV

The snow covered ground was filled with blood. Countless dead bodies thrown around. Trees and houses still burning. The whole place was in chaos.

"ngh-... p-please let m-me g-go-.... I don't-..." The grip on his neck got tighter making him cough up a large amount of blood.

The man who was holding his neck grinned and lifted him up.

"Is that all you've got?... You Jujutsu sorcerers are just all talk!!" With that he pireced the man's chest with his free hand and pulled his heart out.

"Weakling...." He dropped the body and the heart to the ground and looked at them grinning.

He pushed back his messy pink hair then, a sharp pain suddenly came rushing into his head.

'tch.... What the hell!... .' he started to cough uncontrollably, and fell into his knees. Blood started to come out of his mouth. His eyes widend.

'ugh!... I need to get away from here....' he stood up and started walking out of the village he had destroyed in an instant. The snow made it hard for him to walk.

After walking for some time he finally sat near a tree, resting his back against it.

'how is this even possible..... I'm a curse... How can this happen to me!' he slowly closed his eyes to get some rest.

"THIS TIME I'LL KILL YOU FOR SURE!! RYOUMEN SUKUNA!!!" A man shouted dashing towards him with a sword.

Sukuna lifted his arm to attack the man but his powers did not work. 'not now...!!

Out of the blue a white wolf jump between the man and Sukuna. It let out a threatening growl at the man.

"How dare you try to kill an injured man...!" A women shouted kneeling near Sukuna.

"Do you have any idea who you are defending, (y/n)!!.." the man started to come closer hesitantly because of the wolf. He readied his sword to strike the wolf. When he lifted the sword the wolf dug its razor sharp claws into the man's chest. He started to scream in pain but, before too long he stopped breathing.

As for Sukuna, he passed right after he tried to use his powers.

"That's a lot of blood you got there... King of curses, Ryoumen Sukuna......."

*End of chapter*

(. ◠ ᴗ ❛.)-☆