Chapter 1

Deep in the demon king castle............ in a dark room covered in chains so to not let other beings inside.... The dark room was covered in spider webs to the point of not seeing anything much less your own hand, the instruments that decorated the old room were covered in cobwebs and dust, not used in centuries.

The dark colored bedsheets haven't been touched,  stayed the same position as the time they were last touched........... Even though the room is in this desolated state, the beauty of the room and it countless gold, diamonds, grand architecture that only a few can afford and high-class cloaths hidden in the marvel closet. But............ even though the room was splendid even in this sorry state................ there was still something far grander and more magnificent hidden behind a specific velvet Curtin in front of the black and gold king bed...........

a painting that could make the world shake in horor and disbelief to the point of the soul wondering outside its body.

A unknown being with lips as scarlet as the blood running through our veins that keeps us in the living.
Hair the colour of the sun as bright and as unattainable as the great shining star is.
Eyes as beautiful and deep as a flowing river, hiding great secrets untold.
Skin as white as snow to trick the eye as though the person was lifeless.

A being truly worthy of the name

The lifeless women

Nobody knows her name or even the fact if she is even real or just a rumor like all the rest of the rumors  circling the demon king.

But one thing is known......

Real or not

she belonges to the Demon king.

Doesn't matter dead or alive, Far away or close, real or just a fairly tale,

she was his and only his

While he never called her by her name ever infront of others or in private, they all knew who he was taking about

While he never called her by her name ever infront of others or in private, they all knew who he was taking about. He didn't spoke much about her and didn't speak of her often but when he did speak about her. His smile was thought he was enchanted with pure uncontrollable lust, hungry to claim what belongs to him and rightfully to him, hungry to have her in both body and soul, craving to make her look at him and only him even if it's in anger or....................

Fear.

While she is seen by the majority of the public as a legend or a made up rumor like all the other rumors around the missing devil king. But for the great 12 who have seen there master and

insane hungry expression ready for the hunt but furious eyes as though they are blue flames that can burn anything or ..........more like........anyone.........

to dust.

They knew................................that She left him.

She left him paining for her.
Craving her
Her touch
Her silky hair witch he loved to play with.
Oh how he loved to have her hair around his fingers while he listened to her talk.
The lips he loved to kiss to the point of craving air in his lunges. The lips that would speak nothing but pure bliss, and bring him ultimate happyness when he heard it.

His long fingers loved to caress her tights squase them touch them play with them, use them as a pillow.

Oh how he wanted her to carry his children.
Her belly filled with his seed.
Unable to walk or run
Her legs shaking after a long and powerful night Her eyes filled with tears. Arms reaching out to him. Begging for more.

Her long and silky legs holding onto his waist tightly while he putting all of himself in her.

Making sure all of his seeds are in there right full place.

In her, one.....way........ Or another

Not letting any of it spill.
They will be in her. That is where it belong.

But

A few months before he finally became  Demon King

She left without saying a word except

A little note

Written on it was

Goodbye

She was gone like she never existed...........
.
His heart stopped beating for an entire minute..........
.
Time as though stopped moving.
.
An uncontrollable void was made that day
.
While he may laugh
he may smile
.
hell he could even be having a good time

But one thing is certain that........ void.........

is left
wide  open.

And will be until she is in his arms again.

Chained as the room where her portret resides.

Forever

Hi I would like to say sorry. It seems like I forgot to publish this chapter. Also chapter 2 and 3 is almost done just need to edit some stuff out. Again sorry.