Chapter 3

The past (this is the last one I am doing of the past, I just want you all to understand there relationship before we go back to the present)

Author

There first meeting.........

Was an in interesting one..... You can say

You know the normal kind.............. him being covered in her father's blood
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In the leaving room holding her father's heart..... as well as dead bodies of guard's surrounding him.
His face giving small creapy chuckels. Having a crazy wide smile on his face showing his sharp white teeth.

Licking the blood off his face with his long red tounge.......

Her point of view:
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was around 3AM

When I got up and went to the dining room, thinking of sitting down and watch the first light of the morning sun.
Sure there were a few more hours till the sun arrived but peace and quiet was greatly enjoyed and appreciated in this big loud arrogantly decorated mansion filled with those people.

........Sure I never really liked my mother nor father.

But

This

I didn't want this........ No...... That's not it....... I just....... Didn't expect

This

Right in front of me the only lady of the high lord who serves the current great demon king stood a

Man with long purple hair tied in a low ponytail, long horns, big physique.

Holding my father's bloody heart in his left arm.

Squeezing it and watching blood use out of it........... with a satisfied
smirk on his face

The demon witch I called father for years was lying on the floor bleeding eyes widen with a hole on his chest
Dark blood using out of him..... Quick taking his life away.

Barley still alive.

But still alive, showing his greates as a demon lord of this mansion.

No wonder he was the right hand of the demon king.

But

His head didn't even get to look at the person who just opened the door, when his head was stepped on smashing his skull in thousand of pieces as well as smashing his brain.

Causing the purple haired demons foot and upper leg to be covered in blood and pieces of the said dead demon.

Died so quickly and yet soo.............

painfully

The Demon standing next to the newly corpse, the one who committed the Haines crime of killing the great lord......... was ....now........ looking at the woman infront of him

His attention taken away but the woman in white.

A beautiful long white night gown covering her breasts partially and hugging her figure nicely