Poem #31: Scapegoat

What would be better than a companion lacking not skills nor wits, someone that's full of compassion who wouldn't call quits. The deeper bond you develop, the easier they'll be fooled, but known not by that person, your trust's a shallow pool.

Nice of them to share secrets as you listen with a smile, but behind that is the intention that you found amusement for a while. Problems may arise and surface, the curtains are drawing near for your little friend that feels they have nothing to fear.

Your puny lies became their pillar of hope, but one made with wooden planks and tied with a rope. Crumbled as they fell to despair, they looked at you with contempt and a sinister glare. But what can they do? They are only a pawn in this battle of brains, not battles of brawns.

Caught in a plot orchestrated by you, he's just a sacrifice, a necessary tool. Without a shred of guilt on what you did, you went to find to find more victims that needed to be heard. Well, people's lives may be exhilarating to gloat, but it feels the best when you have your own loyal scapegoat.

______________________________

Written after my sibling ate noodles with me and right after she went in our room my parents went out theirs and I got caught along with the dishes
( ;∀;)

Written after my sibling ate noodles with me and right after she went in our room my parents went out theirs and I got caught along with the dishes( ;∀;)