Poem #33: Stone Headed

Language warning!! This super short poem contains a lot of swear words.

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

Stone Headed

          Who the fuck are you to think you are so special that all the considerations are at your disposal? I cross your boundary a little wee bit, and you felt I've violated every being of your shit. Well good for you that I'm a pushover, 'cuz your little convincing has so much power. Though how mighty is your crown that you say "no" to my face and then that every of your decisions has to be set in place.

     Are we not friends with equal rights? You're not my parents, you're someone I can fight. Yet for you always I have to make way while you tell me I think the world revolves around me. If I may... It's good that your decisions are firm but be a little flexible, it wouldn't hurt. Every craving you have, I accommodate, every time I can help I try to necessitate. But a little irk for me goes a long way, you only want to listen to what you want to say. This poem might show me being a little petty, but I don't fucking care , at least I'm not shitty.

--------------------------------
Do you relate? Wanting to say these words to someone?

Ps. Picture is the horse in my school department..