Chapter 1

"Warning Explicit Language and Scenes 18+"
Fanfiction only don't take it seriously

Irene's POV

It is over a hundred degrees in the shade on the beach today, but I have to go back and see if I see her again.

She is young, sexy, tanned, and her body are perfect. I enjoy watching her play volleyball on the beach with her friends.

I am not past my prime, but sometimes I feel it. At 40 now, it is difficult for me to want to be with men my own age. I'm a bisexual. I want the young sexy that can fuck all night and please me how a girl my age does not want to please me. The fact I like to be the dominating one in
the relationship is always a problem for men my age.

I slip into my bikini. I look at myself in the mirror. I am still slim and sexy. I pull my short black hair up into a ponytail. I am ready. Maybe she will notice me, or I will be bold and talk to her. I asked the property manager about her. I know her name is Luna, and she is working here at a resort just down the beach for the summer. I have something I would like her to work on for the summer.

I am getting all wet thinking about her. I grab my beach bag and blanket to head for the beach. I open the French doors of my beach house and
walk right out onto the beach. I look for a spot so that I can have a good view of the volleyball game. I know she will be here soon to play with a few other girls.

I settle on a place not too far from my beach house and put my blanket down. I get a book out of my bag and a bottle of water. I settle in and wait for her. It doesn't take long before I see her walking down the beach toward the volleyball nets. She is with a group of
young, but she is the one I want. The guys talk
back and forth and then begin to play. I cannot help but watch her. Her sexy body in the sun with the sweat glistening on her as she plays, I want to touch every part of her. I want to lick the sweet sweat off of her body. I want to have every part of her in my mouth and deep inside me. Shit I need to stop starring at her before she thinks I am some creepy crazy woman.

She looks over and sees me watching her. She smiles, and I smile back.

Yes, baby come to Mommy.

I am going to talk to her after she finishes playing volleyball. I am going to do it today.

I decide to roll over and get some sun on my back. I continue pretending to read my book, but I am watching her. I think she might be watching me too. I hope so. Maybe she wants an older woman or wait what if she doesn't like a woman? No she does so I can show her a few things. Trust me, sweetie, I can show you things you won't get from those young twenty-something boys you have been seeing around with all summer.

Come home with Mommy.

I will take good care of you.

The guy on the other side of the net hits the ball, and it lands right in front of me. Here Luna comes to retrieve it. I am going to speak to her. She stops in the sand in front of me and bends over to pick up the ball.

Damn, she has a nice ass.

"Hello," I say to her.

"Hello, sorry, I did not mean to disturb you," Luna says.

"You did not disturb me at all, sweetie," I say to her.

"Good, I would hate to ruin your day in the sun,"
Luna says.

"Oh, I am only here to enjoy the scenery,” I say to her.

"The beach is beautiful, isn't it," Luna says.

The guys start yelling for her to come back.

"My name is Luna; I have seen you on the beach before but never at the bar at the resort," she says.

"Should I come to the bar sometime?" I ask her.

"I will be there tonight; come by; I will buy you a
drink," Luna says.

"I will be there tonight," I say.

The guys continue to yell for her. She smiles at me and heads back to her game. I cannot wait to see you at the bar tonight, you hot baby muffin.

You have everything Mommy likes in a girl.

I continue watching her play. I daydream about
I am getting all wet having her between my legs.
I would love to tie her to my bed and have my way to her.

Oh, Luna, you have no idea the things I am going to do to you once I get you alone. I will have you on my knees begging me to fuck you.

I think I have gotten enough sun for the day. I pack it up as Luna, and her friends are leaving to go back to the resort. I walk back to my beach house. I turn to watch her walk back to the resort, and she is watching me walk into my beach house. I smile at her.

She makes me feel naughty.

I go inside and put my bag down and throw my
blanket in the washer. I grab a bottle of water from the refrigerator. I need to cool down in more ways than one right now. I think I will take a shower.

I go into the shower. I turn the water on lukewarm. I am so hot from the sun I just need a warm shower. I get in and begin to wash while thinking of her hot body. I find my hand wandering down between my legs. I need some relief after seeing her on the beach.

I think about her hot body as I begin to rub my cl*t. I want her in here with me sucking my cl*t. I wonder if she will talk dirty to me when she is fucking me. I insert two fingers inside myself and try to get myself off.

This is not doing it. I grab my vibrator from the shelf outside the shower. I insert my vibrator as I think of her.

Oh, Luna, mama needs your finger and tongue deep inside her.

I bury the vibrator deep inside me and rub my cl*t. I thrust the vibrator in and out hard, imagining her forcing my legs open and barreling into my pearl of the sea hard and deep. I want to be bent over with her fingers so far in me it hurts. I pound my p*ssy with the vibrator until I finally cum. My sexual appetite for her is too big. I need to fuck her tonight so that I can get over her. I finish my shower and get out. I towel off and wrap myself in the extra-large fluffy towel.

I go into the kitchen and retrieve my bottle of water. I need to cool myself down before I go to the bar. I think I will wear my white sundress tonight with my white high-heeled flip-flops. I think I look sexy in that dress. Maybe she will think so too. I will wear my short hair down even though it is hot as hell here. I do not care; I want to look irresistible to her. I want her to want me bad. I want her to burn for me like I am for
her. I will have her tonight.

As I sit on my couch drinking my cold water, there is a knock on my back door. I am still wrapped in only my towel. I turn to look out to see who it is. It is Luna. I get up and go to the door with only my towel on my body.

I open the door.

"Sorry to disturb you, I did not get your name,"
Luna says. She looks me up and down.

"It is Irene. Do you like what you see, Luna?” I ask her.

She is taken back for a moment. "I am sorry I shouldn't have been starring at you like that. You are beautiful," Luna says.

"Thank you. Did you come all the way back here to ask me my name?" I ask her.

"No,I was going to see if you were really coming to the bar tonight. I would like to see you," Luna says.

"What a coincidence, Luna. I would like to see you too. I will be at the bar tonight waiting for you," I say to her.

"You would?" Luna asks.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, there is no one I would rather spend tonight with than you, Luna," I say to her.

"Good, I cannot wait," Luna says.

I let my towel open a little to give her a sneak peek.

Her eyes are on me.

Oh, Luna, I got you now.