Chapter 7 (18+)

Irene's POV

The last few days with Luna have been beyond what I thought it would be. I find myself thinking about her when I probably should be concentrating on other things. How many times have I done this? I find myself a young good looking girl and take her back home. I play with her for a while, and then I get rid of her. It is always caught and release for me. I only need a girl for a short period of time. I have never had any reason to keep one around for very long. I guess I get bored.

I go out on my patio in nothing but my designer robe and wait. I lay back in my lounger with a fresh Tom Collins to sip on while I wait for my young girl toy to come fuck me for the night. I hear her coming up the sidewalk. I turn back to see her. I love the way those tight shirts fit.

"Hi," I say softly to her, and she walks onto the patio.

"Hi, sorry it took me so long; I had to take care of something," Luna says.

"Oh really, what did you have to take care of that was more important than me?" I ask her.

Luna sits down beside me on the lounger. She begins rubbing my leg and looking at my tits. I have never been around someone that was so infatuated with my tits like she is.

"Melanie called and was going on and on about wanting to see me tonight," Luna says.

I lean forward and kiss her lips. "Then why are you here with me instead of her," I ask her.

She continues rubbing my leg up until she reaches my pussy. She inserts two fingers inside of me. "Because I want to be here with you,” Luna says as she begins thrusting her fingers in and out of my hot pussy.

I bite her bottom lip. I kiss her cheek and then her ear.

"You want to be here with me, or you want to fuck my brains out?" I whisper into her ear.

"Both," Luna answers me.

"Well, I am glad you decided to come out and play with me tonight," I say to her.

"Yeah, me too," Luna says.

She begins to kiss me intensely, pushing her tongue into my mouth as she thrusts her finger in and out of my pussy. She kisses my chin and makes her way down to my tits. She begins such one of my nipples. I really enjoy it when she suckles my nipples, and damn, it seems to be a huge turn-on for her. My pussy juices are flowing as she thrusts her fingers in and out of me.

"You are so wet for me tonight," Luna says.

"I-I always g-get wet ughh when I ughh am near you," I say to her. I moan with pleasure as she continues to finger my pussy and suckle my nipple.

"Do you want me?" Luna asks.

"U-ughh y-you know I do; I think about your pussy all of the time," I answer her.

Luna releases my nipple and travels down to my pussy to get a taste of me. She grabs my ass and pulls me closer to her face. She nibbles at my pussy lips. She licks and dips her tongue into me while holding my ass tight. She dips her fingers into me to get them wet and then slides a finger into my ass.

"I loved fucking your ass," Luna says as she continues enjoying my pussy.

"You can have any part of me you want. All you have to do is ask," I say to her.

"Any part of you I want? You are willing to do anything for me?" Luna asks.

"Yes, I will let you fuck me any way you want to fuck to me," I say

With this newfound knowledge, Luna dives into my pussy more intensely. She eats me fiercely and forcefully.

She is turned participant in any game on by the thought of a willing she wants to play.

"Can I hold you down and take your ass while you scream my name," Luna asks.

"Is that what turns you on?" I ask her.

"I love when you moan and scream my name," Luna says.

"Do you like it rough, Luna?" I ask her.

"I love it hard and rough. I love to call you a Mommy when I am taking your pussy for my own pleasure," Luna says.

"I will do anything to please you," I say to her.

"Can I tie you to the bed and blindfold you?" Luna asks me.

She asks me numerous questions about things she wants to do to me, all while fingering my ass and licking my pussy. Of course, I am going to say yes to anything she wants from me. I enjoy her fingers and tongue too much to say no to her.

"Luna, baby, I am your Mommy to fuck anyway you like; all you have to do is take it. You don't even have to ask," I say to her.

She dives in, eating my pussy with a new zealous. She is clearly turned on by all of this talk of having me as her personal sex slave. I am a willing participant in any game she wants to play with my pussy and ass. Hells, she can fuck my face and tits any way she wants. I am her plaything to fuck as she sees fit. At least for now, I am her plaything.

"I want you to suck my pussy and let me cum all over your pretty face Mommy" Luna says.

Luna sit in the lounger and removes her clothes. She takes my hand. I start sucking her pussy. She begins pushing my head deeper further and further.

"Yes, Suck my pussy Mommy," Luna says.

I begin playing with her cl** as she rub my head. I run my finger up to her ass and insert a finger into her ass. I finger her ass as she continues to rubbing my head as gentle as she wants. I am giving her my body to be used by her sexual desires. No matter how dark or where she wants to go with her desires tonight, I will let her have me.

"I am going to cum Mommy ughh," Luna says.

I can feel my pussy dripping from her calling me a Mommy. When she says that one word to me, it ignites my p*ssy.

She cums on my face.

She finishes cumming on my face

"Go clean your face Mommy," Luna says.

I release her pussy from my mouth and go to the bathroom to wash my face. She follows me to watch me wash her cum off of my face. She is smiling as she watches me.

(Sulitin ang mga kaanuhan nila, sa mga susunod na chapter 🙂😑 nakakabwesit)