Chapter 3 (18+)

Irene's POV

Luna is so nervous. I am trying to put her at ease with small talk. We watch the water for a while and drink a few cocktails that I make for us. She is exceptionally polite.

"Luna, can I be forward with you?" I ask her.

She looks nervous as she tries to figure out how to respond to me. "Luna stops being so damn nervous, "I say to her.

"I am sorry, Irene, I have to be honest with you, I really do not have much experience with someone," Luna says.

"Yes, you told me that at the bar, remember. What do you have experience with?" I ask her.

"Not much of anything. I have fooled around with girlfriends, but I have not gone all the way with one. I did think about how much I wanted to come in and fuck you when I saw you in that towel, but I have never slept with a woman before," Luna says.

Well, well, well, Luna is a virgin. This is going to be interesting.

"Luna, Come with me," I say to her.

I take her hand and take her into my beach house. I lock the door. I lead her back to my bedroom. She looks so nervous.

Once in my bedroom, I touch her rugged stubble and then kiss her lips. I take her hand and put it on my breast. "Do you want to feel them?" I ask her.

"Yes," she says.

I take off my sundress and stand before her in only my panties. "Now you can feel my tits," I say to her.

I continue kissing her. She forces her tongue into my mouth, a little awkward at first, but then she begins to kiss me more smoothly.

She plays with my breast. "You can kiss them if you like?" I say to her.

She leans down and begins to suck on my nipple.

"Such a good girl," I say to her.

I take my hand and rub her p*ssy from outside her shirt. "Why don't you undress for me?" I ask her.

She takes off her sando first. "Don't be nervous," I say to her. I unzip her skirt. She finishes taking off her skirt and underwear.

"I am going to lie on the bed and let you explore my body," I say to her. I take off my underwear and get on the bed. She gets on the bed with me.

"What do you want me to do?" Luna asks.

"I want you to explore me, use your tongue, your hand, or whatever. Get familiar with every inch of me," I say to her.

She kisses my lips first, then my chin, and then my neck. She is so nervous I almost feel sorry for her. She makes her way to my tits. She suckles at my breast. She begins kissing my stomach. I can tell what she wants to do but is nervous about trying. I spread my legs and pull her towards my pearl of the sea.

"Why don't you see what I taste like?" I say to her.

She begins to lick my p*ssy gently at first, but then she wants more after she gets a taste. She slides her tongue in me. She licks my p*ssy lips and my cl*t. She is all over the place tasting me.

"I want to fuck you," Luna says.

"Not yet," I say to her.

She continues to lick my pussy. She is getting better as she continues. "Why don't you come here and lie on your back and let me pleasure you?" I say to her.

She does exactly as I say. She takes one more lick of my pussy then lies on her back. Her p*ssy is erect and waiting for pussy. I get between her legs and begin sucking her p*ssy. I hold onto her ass, rubbing her ass as I suck her p*ssy. She moans loudly as I rub her back hole with my thumb.