Prom Night

~3 Years Later~

It's a week until prom. Me, Link, Rhett and Jessie met at the gates. Jessie was my best friend and Rhetts girlfriend of a few months. She ran over to me and hugged me "Hey Jessie, what's got you all excited?" I asked "Rhett asked me to prom!" "That's great!" I smiled. We walked together with Rhett and Link following behind us "Hasn't Link asked you?" she asked "No, I don't think he wants to go, he hasn't really mentioned anything about it" she looked a little sad "I'm sure he's gonna ask you, maybe he's planning to ask you in a big way" she smiled "Yeah maybe..." Link ran up beside me and put his arm over my shoulder, Rhett did the same to Jessie "Could you meet me at lunch?" Link asked me "Yeah, where?" "At the table we usually meet at will be fine" he seemed kind of nervous.

~3 Hours Later~

Me and Jessie went to lunch together, to the right of us was the table where all Rhett and Links friends from the soccer team sit. Rhett came and sat next to Jessie. A few minutes later Link showed up, he went over to the soccer team table and talked to them and they all nodded. He then came over and sat next to me, the soccer guys were staring over at us. Link kissed me and we all began eating.

Me and Jessie finished eating "Are you coming to class (Your Name)?" she asked me "Yeah! you coming guys?" I asked "Wait (Your Name), I think Link needs to do something" Rhett said as he looked at Link "Come on man, you can't back out now" Rhett continued, Link nodded and stood up and pulled out his recorder from his bag and started playing, people started staring. He then started singing to me, his voice made me forget people were around us. He then nodded at the soccer guys and they all pulled out a banner that said '(Your Name), Will you go to prom with me?' he played a few more sweet notes and smiled and said "So will you got to prom with me?" "Yes Link!" I jumped out of my seat and hugged him, everyone cheered including Rhett and Jessie.

~The Next Day~

My mum held a pink dress "What about this?" she asked "You know I don't like pink! Maybe that one!" I pointed at a knee length red dress. We walked over to it "Hmm are you sure? That blue one is nice" she pointed to a long blue dress and I shook my head "I'll try this one on, let me know what you think". I took the dress and went in to the changing room.

I put on the dress and looked at myself in the mirror "Wow, I love this dress!" I said to myself. I walked out to my mum and she smiled "You look so grown up and beautiful!" I smiled "Thanks mum!" I said as I did a twirl "All you need are shoes now" she said. I went back to the changing room and changed back, I carried the dress as we went over to where the shoes were "These!" my mum said pointing at some white heeled shoes "White with red? I want everything to match" "Hmm, those red ones then?" she pointed at some red heeled shoes that were kind of sparkly "I love them!". I grabbed a pair in my size and tried them on and walked back and forth "Yep, these are perfect" I smiled "So is this it then?" she asked "Yes". We bought everything and then drove home.

~Prom Night~ 

I changed in to my dress and shoes, my mum did my hair and I did my own makeup. I did winged eyeliner and put on some red lipstick. My mum shouted for my dad to come up to my room, he walked him and then paused when he saw me "You've grown up in to a beautiful young woman (Your Name)" tears filed up in his eyes, I hugged him "Now I know you'll probably be staying out tonight and going to an after party somewhere, just stay safe ok?" he said "I will dad" I smiled. "When is Jessies mum picking you up again?" my mum asked, I looked at my phone "Ten minutes" "Not too long then" my dad smiled. I went and sat in the living room for the few minutes I had, my mum looked over at me "Will they be taking photos there?" she asked "Yes they've some professional photographers there" "Make sure you get pictures of you with Link and then some with all four of you" she smiled "I will" "Where is it taking place?" my dad asked "I don't know but I heard it's a pretty fancy place". I heard beeping outside, I jumped out of my chair and took a deep breath and checked my purse to make sure I had money and my phone. "This is it" my mum smiled, they both hugged me and I went outside. Jessie was stood next to her mums car in a long baby blue dress and she looked beautiful. I walked over to her and gave her a hug "You look amazing (Your Name)!" "Thanks! So do you!" "Now lets get to our men!" she said excitedly. We both in to the car "You both look stunning!" Jessies mum said.

When we got there it was a really big building with loads of stairs outside leading up to the doors, on the stairs were two tall guys. As we got closer me and Jessie realised it was Rhett and Link, they looked so handsome in full suits. We parked right in front of them, they looked over at the car. Jessie got out first and Rhett ran over to her and swung her around in a hug "You look amazing!" I heard him say "You're not so bad yourself" she replied. Now it was my turn to reveal myself. I shuffled across the seats and stepped out. Link stood there and stared at me like he was frozen in time, I walked towards him and jumped up and kissed him on his cheek. That made him come back to reality "What do you think?" I asked smiling "(Your Name), you look like a princess, my princess" I blushed.

Rhett linked arms with Jessie and I linked arms with Link and we all walked inside. Loads of students and teachers were already inside and on the dance floor, Rhett dragged Jessie to the dance floor. Me and Link sat at a table "You like any of these songs?" he asked "Na" "Let's get up when they play good music" he replied and I laughed "Yeah". We sat and shouted at each other, it was the only way we could have a conversation over the loud music. Immortals by Fall Out Boy started playing, I looked at Link "I love this song!" "Well let's dance then!" he smiled. We got up and ran over to Jessie and Rhett and started dancing.

We danced to loads of other songs too. Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran started playing, I looked around and everyone was slow dancing with their prom dates. I looked up at Link and he smiled and put my arms around his neck and then put his arms around my waist. He was singing the words to me as we moved slowly. I moved closer to him and put my head on his chest. The song stopped and I looked up at him "I don't want tonight to end" he said "Same". Rhett and Jessie ran over to us "Are you guys coming to Jordans house party?" Rhett asked "Yeah!" Link replied, he looked at me "Well I'll go if Links going" I smiled. We got our pictures taken first before we left.

We went outside and got a taxi to Jordans house, it was already surrounded by drunk students. Me, Link, Rhett and Jessie walked inside to the living room, I sat on the sofa with Link and Rhett and Jessie sat on the floor in front of us. Jordan came over and high fived Rhett and Link "Hey guys, glad you could make it! What will you guys be drinking, Cider?" "Yeah, sure!" Rhett, Link and Jessie replied, Jordan then looked at me "Umm you have anything non-alcoholic?" I asked "No, I'll just get you the same as Link".

He came back over and brought four beer bottles and handed each of us one "Have fun and drink it up!" he shouted as he walked away. I took a sip. Sips then became gulps and I ended up having over five bottles. I was drunk. We were all drunk. Rhett was making out with Jessie and I was making out with Link. Something was making me want more, I stood up and pulled Link up with kisses "Lets take this upstairs" I said between kisses "Ok" Link smiled. I ran over to Jordan dragging Link over too by the hand "Can me and Link borrow a room?" I asked "Ohh are you two gonna?..." I nodded "Yeah and take this" he handed Link a condom, Jordan patted Link on the shoulder "Well done my friend" he smiled. I ran upstairs with Link still holding his hand and we entered a free bedroom. That night we lost it to each other and it was amazing.