-PREVIOUSLY-

Hi,

Let's do a little recap of what happened in Way Back the first. I know it's been awhile. (Also, I kind of put enough things in this book so that it can be read individually.) 

- Charlie reunited with her ex, Mia at a party and went right into the 'should I or shouldn't I get back with her' situation.

- Meanwhile, Charlie had developed a relationship with her old high school friend, Nicole. Nicole was like a fresh air for Charlie and her whole family couldn't agree more. 

- Charlie began to pull herself away from Mia and spent more time with Nicole; however, she can't really cut Mia out of her life. Mia was always there and Charlie always turned to her when she got a chance. 

- Charlie's Granny passed away and Charlie moved back home.

- There were things happened that constantly tested Nicole's trust in Charlie. Eventually, Charlie and Nicole kind of broke up. Charlie tried to come to terms with it but really soaked with regrets that she ruined the relationship. 

- What I very cruelly left everyone with was; Charlie got a job offer in New York while Nicole offered her to come inside (her house). Fade out. The end.

Let me explain that ending. lol. I need to put it out there that it wasn't me being lazy to write the ending. lol. I actually gave a lot of thoughts into that and wanted to do something rather different with it. I know I made some of you feel frustrate and I cannot promise that I won't do it again. I might or I might not. 

Anyway, thank you so much for reading and I hope you will enjoy the sequel. The chapters will be longer than before. Comments are welcome. Votes are appreciated. 

It will be weekly update. I know I missed a few in the first one but I (hopefully) won't for this one.

Thank you so incredibly much.