𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄 | 𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐂𝐘

(CREDITS TO SAD-ist)

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈➤ CATEGORY TYPE: ANGST WITH FLUFF AT THE END.

•°. *࿐ INFORMATION: In which [Name] and Technoblade passed away on the same day due to cancer. That's when their all time fan meets them in their dream.

•°. *࿐ PAIRING: TECHNOBLADE X [NAME] + [READER] (RELATIONSHIP SLIGHTLY MENTIONED)

•°. *࿐  NOTE: I see a lot of people discontinuing their fanfics about Technoblade but I'm pretty sure he would've loved if he wanted us to keep writing about his character along with keeping his memory of him alive. This is the reason why I'm continuing to write for C! Technoblade. Although I do respect people's opinions to why they decided to either unpublish or quit due to these recent news.

˚ ༘♡⋆。˚ ꕥ

THEY CAN HEAR THE SOUNDS OF THE RAIN HITTING THE WINDOW, THE HARSH WINDS MADE THE SHOWERS OF WATER MORE AGGRESSSIVE. [Reader] was curled up in their blankets with their favorite plushies as they sobbed silently in their bed.

The plushies they held was a pig who wore a crown and a small figure who wore bandages around their neck but their clothing was somewhat fancy. These were the two important people they looked up to for the longest time in their life.

The tears they had held up for so long was breaking through. All their pain and suffering was crashing down on them. The slight shivers coming down their spine seeing that it was freezing cold in the isolated dark room.

They had rubbed their arms for warmth as the plushies stayed on their lap, pulling up the blanket covers over their body in keeping their body warm.

They just couldn't believe that her two biggest inspirations was just gone, like in a single snap. It was just so sudden especially when they had a good summer too..

[Reader] wiped their tears with their hoodie sleeve and tried getting themself comfortable, their head looking down at the plushies they had adored so much.