Info

(This is some basic info about this story)

When you were a baby your parents where killed in a dragon raid. When stoick found you he decided to take you in and take care of you. You and hicca (fem hiccup) have been really good friends for your entire life. When you turned 8 you met astrid and became firends and started to train together.

When you, hicca and astrid turned 13 astrid and hicca developed crushes for you. (hicca acts kinda like how hiccup acts with astrid during the 1st movie and astrid acts kinda clingy.) When they realized that both of them have a crush on you hicca and astrid started a competition about who will have you as their boyfriend and future husband.

You and stoick have a good relationship. He does see you as his own son but does think that you would be a good husband for hicca and astrid always gets jealous about that and just gives hicca a death stare. But you are kinda oblivious about their feelings for you and think that what stoick says about you and hicca is a joke.

You are known to be a kind person towards everyone except snotlout. You are also very strong fighter so the villagers praise you for that and say you are going to be a strong viking warrior in the future. You have worked with gobber a lot alongside hicca and have become a skilled blacksmith.

You are maybe a little smarter than hicca. And have proven that you are a good leader many times.

Some of the vikings don't understands why you hang out with hicca because you are a strong smart young viking and hicca is called the weakest viking in the village. And is bullied by most of the teens in the village. You try to protect hicca from the bullys and it works. But when you can't protect hicca you usually have to heal her wounds even if she tells you it's not a big deal and you should not worry about her. Hicca usually gets very embarrassed when you are really close to her healing her wounds. Astrid has seen you healing hicca multiple times and gets jealous about you being so close to hicca. So she sometimes tries to get injured on purpose so you can heal her.