Chapter 1

Hicca pov:

HICCA: This is berk, it's 12 days north of hopeless and a few degrees south of freezing death. It's located solidly on the meridian of misery, my village in a word sturdy it's been here for 7 generations but every building is new. We have fishing, hunting and a charming view of the sunsets, the only problems are the pests.

(A big claw grabs a sheep)

Hicca: You see most places have mice or mosquitoes but we have....

 (Hicca opens a door and sees a monstrous nightmare who starts to shoot fire at hicca who manages to close the door before it hits her)

Hicca: Dragons.

(Hicca runs out of the burning house to the battle field)

Hicca: Most people would leave not us we're vikings we have stubbornness issues. My name is hicca great name i know but it's not the worst. Parents believe that a hideous name frighten off gnomes and trolls like our charming viking demeanor wouldn't do that.

(An explosion takes place and hicca falls with a viking on top of her yelling)

Viking: Ahhhhhhh!, morning.

(Hicca gets up and starts running somewhere while multiple vikings yell at her)

Viking 1: What are you doing here!

Viking 2: Get inside!

Viking 3: Get back inside!

(Someone grabs hicca by her shirt as a dragon fires in front of her)

Viking: Hicca, what are you doing outside again!?, What are you doing get back inside!

Hicca: That is stoick the vast, chief of the tribe, they say when he was a baby he popped a dragons head clean off it's shoulders. Do i believe it?, yes i do.

Stoick: What do we have?

Viking: Gronckles, nadders, oh and someone saw a monstrous nightmare.

Stoick: What about night furies?

Viking: none so far.

Stoick: Good.

(Hicca enters a blacksmith and sees a worried young viking boy)

Y/n: Hicca there you are! are you hurt?!

Hicca : Don't worry y/n i'm okay. ''That's y/n my bestfriend well my only friend and my crush. My Father took him in when he was a baby because his parents died during a dragon raid''.

Gobber:  We thought that you had been carried off by the dragons. y/n was getting worried.

Y/n: of course i was getting worried!

Hicca: don't worry y/n i'm here now.

(Y/n smiles at hicca and that causes hicca to blush)

Hicca: Anyway i'm way too muscular for their taste they wouldn't know what to do whit all of this.

(Hicca gestures to herself)